What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warner out of New Zealand ODI series

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Compensation is not being scarred from the experience of taking on a demon bowling attack. Short term pain long term gain.

Surprised Doolan didn't get the call up TBH
Avoiding Colin De Plohomme and Mitchell Plodantner can only be good for Davey's confidence we can't have it scarred before we head to India.

JJ

Immortal
The two time Allan Border medal winner needs some extra prep to work on improving his stellar record in India (24.4)

Trust he'll also be missing from ODI series prior to your next tours to England (37), NZ (13), Sri Lanka (27) and the Windies (27) - luckily Cricket Australia cancelled the last tour to Bangladesh LOL Jesus you take out the South African away series (which is pretty similar to home) and his away record is interesting... (average a bit over 31)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lol here's my favourite Davey stat:

• 18 test centuries
  • 17 in the Southern Hemisphere (Aus, NZ, RSA)
  • 1 in the Northern Hemisphere (England, Windies, India, Sri Lanka, UAE).
One of the greats, indeed. He's done it in all conditions!

JJ

Immortal

• 18 test centuries
He's quite the beast in Australia and South Africa where all 17 of those centuries come from - his average of 13 in NZ is a work on LOL

14 centuries in Australia, three in RSA and one in UAE - not quite the well rounded record one might hope for - he's got more wickets than 100s in the West Indies - his bowling and batting averages there are both 27 Mitch Marsh will be envious

Bazal

Post Whore
The two time Allan Border medal winner needs some extra prep to work on improving his stellar record in India (24.4)

Trust he'll also be missing from ODI series prior to your next tours to England (37), NZ (13), Sri Lanka (27) and the Windies (27) - luckily Cricket Australia cancelled the last tour to Bangladesh LOL Jesus you take out the South African away series (which is pretty similar to home) and his away record is interesting... (average a bit over 31)

That's all nonsense tbh...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Who has called Warner a great?

Most aussie posters on here will readily admit his record away from home is poor.

Interesting that JJ would rather watch tennis or schoolboys than Warner but knows all about his statistics.

Iafeta

Referee

• 18 test centuries

Those pitches would have been straight up roads as well. I'd be interested to see how much of an international career he would have sustained if he played in the 1980s.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Those pitches would have been straight up roads as well. I'd be interested to see how much of an international career he would have sustained if he played in the 1980s.

all of them straight up roads?

you missed this test

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/518948.html

No question he should be doing better overseas. Needs to be more patient, hopefully he can do well in india this time around

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No one has called him a great. Tommy and JJ are on the aussie bash again after getting their confidence back from beating India in a dead rubber and Bangladesh respectively.

They'll pull their heads back in soon enough.

Bazal

Post Whore
No one has called him a great. Tommy and JJ are on the aussie bash again after getting their confidence back from beating India in a dead rubber and Bangladesh respectively.

They'll pull their heads back in soon enough.

JJ: Adverse stats regarding Bradmanson are nonsense!
Also JJ: LOOK AT THESE STATS HAHAHAH WARNER!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Windies/India/Sri Lanka/NZ/England 5 : Davey 0
Is this odis JJ? Because last time I looked the bone we throw you now and then to boost your coffers is an ODI series. And last time I looked Warner was part of a world cup winning lineup.

Remember that JJ?

Latest posts