What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who coaches the Titans in 2018

Who coaches the Titans in 2018

• Kevin Walters

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Garth Brennan

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Craig Fitzgibbon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben & Shane Walker

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other not listed.

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters

King hit

Coach
Davi's given you a good article about Brennan. Phil Gould has big wraps on Brennan due to the work he has done in the lower grades at Penrith. He's been saying for well over 12 months that Brennan was ready to be a first grade coach.

I read the article and it seems like this Brennan guy looks the goods. Funny that Gould is talking him up and he keeps captain hook as coach.

mozza91

Coach
Great to see Brennan get a First Grade gig. He's a terrific coach and probably should've got a crack at this level a few years back. I'm tipping that he'll turn the Titans around pretty quickly especially if they can keep Ashley Taylor.

davi

Juniors
I'm starting to think Michael Maguire didn't really want the job. It was stated very clearly that Titans would be appointing a coach before making a decision on ownership.

Because Maguire is such a hot commodity and he still has two years left on his contract to be payed out at Souths- I'm tending to think he wait for a situation which has a couple things going for it 1) Pay him a high figure 2) Team already has a winning roster 3) Team has plenty of money to spend for players.

Titans never really fitted in that criteria despite the potential on the roster. Maguire could wait for a prospect like that comes around before choosing. Whether It proves that he is a great coach is another question.

All the best for Titans with Garth Brennan, I tend to think he was the best choice from the choices they could realistically go with.

BennyV

Referee
Good for Garth and for Titans.

I like to think that Dragons coaching job will become available before mid-2018 season, and I'm glad Maguire and Demetriou are both still available should that happen.

POPEYE

Coach
Garth is worth a try because the best coaches come from people where the only thing going for them was they were worth a try

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Hayne for bevan French

bev french doesn't want to leave

2hn1fz4.jpg

Dogs Of War

Coach
It's probably with an eye to that if a new owner takes on the club, it's not expensive to get rid of him if things turn sour. Most other coaches getting a mention would be on considerable more coin, and whether they have the ability to turn this around is questionable.

Latest posts