What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will draw the bigger crowd? Sydney or Melbourne?

lockyno1

Post Whore
doglyf said:
You havnt gone to fixtures cause you have lost your net at times??? lollllll

No, I have lost interest in the season, for a number of reasons- the main reason was Brisbane's season was average, and to be honest I wasn't expecting much post-Webcke this season!

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I will be amazed if the crowd at the SFS is over 20K, as sad as it is to say.

30K for the Telstra Dome

yakstorm

First Grade
Latest Sales:
Melbourne - 26,000 excluding corporates and Medallion. Less than 2,000 tickets left on Levels 1 & 2, so looking good for a 30K+ crowd.

Sydney - 24,500. Category 1 is just about all sold out, Category 2 is pretty much full on the lower level.

Still plenty of good seats a both, so if you don't have a ticket yet, make sure to get one!

Fluffy

Juniors
last i heard on the radio is a26K sold and 6K left

guess the rest is corporate and season memebers which will prob be about half full

so im guessing about 35K

Surandy

Bench
Any updates on sales?

Tickermaster website is showing Telstra Dome Level 1 totally sold out, Level 2 has some Category 3 tickets only and Level 3 possibly as much as a quarter sold.

gong_eagle

First Grade
86001303.jpg

Latest posts