What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos in the 2019 15 man ashes squad? OFFICIAL SQUAD Announced 26/7

Bazal

Post Whore
The host of channel nine's coverage is, drum roll, one of the greats - Todd Woodbridge.

Wtf

Meh. We've had Ken Sutcliffe as a host before for eg.

I remember Woodbridge being a pretty decent broadcaster. No problems at all with the host not being a cricketer

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think for the last English series I managed to get a good stream of sky sports, I guess I’m on the hunt again. There’s only so many times I can hear the jingle for Harvey Norman.

pretty sure fox cricket can show other international fixtures or live cricket, but friggin repeat of the bbl? lol

at least they are showing the 1st t20 india v WI on day 4 of the test

tomdl

Bench
Pattinson and Khawaja locked in for the first test. Last spots now between Harris/Bancroft/, Labuschagne/Wade/Marsh and Starc/Hazlewood/Siddle.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Ashes player ratings by AG Roebuck:

David Wanker: 0.5/10. No jumping for Davey. Scored a 61 and then f**k all in nine other innings. Owned by a tall streak of duck shit called Stuart.

Marcus Harris 0.5/10. Is this guy an actual cricket player? Made Davey look good at times. Needs to drop Wade as his catching coach pronto.

Cameron Bancroft 1/10. Justin's boyfriend remains shit despite what Justin tells us. No sandpaper this time except as a masturbation aid.

Usman Khawaja 3/10. Lazy, lazy man.

Manus Labuschagne 8/10. Aussie 'Labo' proved the doubters wrong by scoring some 50s and so not being shitter than his team mates.

Stephen Smith 100/10. Did ok.

Matthew Wade 7/10. 2 hundreds by the cocky little Tasmanian. Loses points for being Mathew Wade, the most annoying, inane sledger of all time.

Travis Head: 4/10. Looks likely to play about 1000 tests and not score a hundred. Humiliated by being dropped for Mitchell f**king Marsh.

Mitchell f**king Marsh: 7/10. The dud returned with a dud performance with the bat but took a 5 wicket haul so has cemented his place in Uncle Justin's team until 2134.

Tim Paine: 4/10. Like your mum who needs help saving a word document on the computer every f**king time Paine has as much idea about technology and DRS as a drunken wombat. Weird captain.

Pat Cummins: 9/10. Stud. Champion.

Peter Siddle 2/10. The vegetarian off spinner got very little turn. Remains very ugly. Retire please.

Josh Hazlewood: 8/10. Finally got a bowl after someone informed JL that he had a Western Australian 2nd cousin and responded by looking threatening every spell.

Nathan Lyon: 3/10. The bald GOAT will be forever remembered for doing the reverse Allan Donald in the 3rd test.

Mitch Starc 7/10. Got the privilege of seeing old man Siddle fart arse around from the luxury of the sideline most of the tour.

James Pattinson 2/10. Rested longer than Rip Van Winkle. 1 point taken off for being a Victorian.

simmo1

First Grade
Outstanding: Smith, Cummins

Good: Labuschagne, Hazlewood

Pass (just): Wade, Starc, Marsh

Fail: Everyone else

Last edited: