What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos in the 2019 15 man ashes squad? OFFICIAL SQUAD Announced 26/7

Eelectrica

Referee
Missed a trick not picking either Patterson or Pucovski.
Don't see Wade or Marsh playing a test.
Could've been a chance to get some experience for some of these guys for the next Ashes tour.

Timbo

Staff member
Bancroft and Mitch Marsh, f**k off JL you biased merkin.

How is Burns not there. The bloke averages forty in test cricket, scored 180 in his last test and this is the FIFTH time he’s been dropped.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bancroft has been doing alright, not just in this recent visionary match. No problem with his selection.

Mitch Marsh though? Hope he is net practice for both batsmen and bowlers in the XI nothing more

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our best batsman from last summer dropped, but had to get MM in there some how

lockyno1

Post Whore

How is Burns not there. The bloke averages forty in test cricket, scored 180 in his last test and this is the FIFTH time he’s been dropped.

Possibly because as good as Burns was...it was Sri Lanka...

Plus the fact he’s a walking wicket when the ball moves

Bazal

Post Whore
Most of the Australian side are walking wickets against a moving ball.

Don't engage Locky...he's got as much of an idea as AntiLag. Unless he's pretending to be a girl again, then I suppose she's got as much of an idea as AntiLag. Ratshit troll

Burns is a far better player than Wade will ever be, simple. The squad is a disappointing one tbh.

Siddle? f**k me dead....

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yet Wade has been better domestically and on the A tour...

Plus Wade provides a keeping option. There are already THREE openers in the squad, Bancroft is the third option.

I don’t love Siddle but he’s a selection for these conditions

tomdl

Bench

In Burns's 13 red ball innings since he has made 253 runs at 21, Bancroft has made 706 at 64 in his last 13.

Bazal

Post Whore
In Burns's 13 red ball innings since he has made 253 runs at 21, Bancroft has made 706 at 64 in his last 13.

Burns has also been quite ill so the comparison is pretty moot.

Anyway I've got no issue with Bancroft being there on form but how many f**king chances does the unflushable turd get to fail?

Latest posts