What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Money In The Bank *Spoilers*

I remember when CM Punk was doing the announcing, and he was putting Colt Cabana over then too. He turned up wearing a "I * Colt" (* being Star of David) shirt under his suit jacket.

DB

First Grade
Most excited I have been before a ppv in a long time, and only for one match. I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

Big Pete

Referee
I'd :lol: if Cena just wins clean and does this.

fan+hating++booing+new+champion+John+Cena.gif

DB

First Grade
p.s. WWE, this is the perfect time to test Cena for one night only as a heel. He will be infront of the most Hostile crowd since ECW ONS 06, and is no way going to be the fan favourite. Won't happen though

Big Pete

Referee
John Cena's tweet on MitB.

"Regardless, for or against, people will talk about what happens tomorrow for years."

Source: Cena's Twitter.

I smell a screwjob coming up...

I can see that happening. Either Vince screws Punk, or Vince does a deal with Punk prior to the event, and screws Cena. Less than a day out from the event I still have no idea what's going to happen, hopefully it is a success.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: After all that b***hing from yours truly, Daniel Bryan has just won MitB.

Awesome, good match and cool finish.

Big Pete

Referee
Kelly Kelly defeated Brie Bella
Mark Henry defeated Big Show and then injured him
Alberto Del Rio won the Raw MitB

Christian vs. Orton is happening

Big Pete

Referee
Christian won via DQ, meaning he's the New World Champion.

Daniel Bryan could be cashing in...

Big Pete

Referee
It wasn't that bad.

Lasted as long as it had to and some big moves were hit.

Obviously a low point of what's been a real good show.

Big Pete

Referee
*yawn*

No cash in from Bryan. They could just troll everyone and make him the first unsuccesful cash in.