What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Money In The Bank *Spoilers*

Saw it on Youtube, the crowd goes ballistic for CM Punk. I also think John Cena did the right thing by not doing his normal gallivanting during his entrance. Made it look more real since he was in Punk's home town.

Big Pete

Referee
Aye, also liked how he played the heel role and brought more submissions to his repotoire.

DB

First Grade
f**k me.... the IWC dream ppv.... Bryan, Christian and Punk all winning.

That was so good.

Big Pete

Referee
I said it was a nominee.

And those botches didn't really effect the other sections I creditted one bit.

Did it edge out Richards/Edwards? No way.

Was it awesome in its own right? Absolutely.

I thought the workers were fairly sloppy all over the PPV, but f**k it, they're trying new things and actually bringing a bit of edge to the product, which was the highlight for me. That and Cabana/Steel being in the front row!!

I think when you got this many consistant posters on this forum posting in one thread in agreement, when often we don't, it's a testament to how well they pulled things off with this PPV.

MountainMan

Juniors
was that staged u think? the way cm punk did the runner through the crowd after del rio came out? no security around him,no passage way,just ran through ppl,seemed abit real ,as in punk screwed them

Isnt it funny how one guy's performance can change the way we think about other guys...that Comic-con invasion and the latest edition of Raw has got me interested in Triple H again...for the first time since 2000...sheeeeeyit

Bulldog Force

Referee
Honestly, I got no idea if CM Punk has really left the company or not. Wiki says he has, but this has all got to be part of some really big storyline. Can't wait to see what develops.