What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE No Way Out Thread **SPOILERS**

griffo346

First Grade
well what about rey? after all he is coming back

or Joey Mercury, Idol Stevens,The Miz,MVP,Sylvan,Jamie Noble,Daivari, also londrick

griffo346

First Grade
Name: Sylvan

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 250 pounds
From: Montreal, Quebec (North America's greatest treasure)
Signature Move: 3 seconds of fame (high angle suplex into DDT)
Career Highlights: World Tag Team Champion
Entrance Video: WATCH

Name: Gregory Helms

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 215 pounds
Signature Move: Shining Wizard
Career Highlights: World Tag Team Champion; WWE & WCW Cruiserweight Champion; European Champion; WWE Hardcore Champion; WCW Hardcore Champion
WWE Debut: July 2001

griffo346

First Grade
Name: Brian Kendrick

Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 175 pounds
Signature Move: Sliced Bread No. 2; Dr. Smoothe’s Secret Recipe (Corner Backflip Dropkick)
Career Highlights: WWE Tag Team Championship w/ Paul London

Name: Daivari

Height: 5 foot 10
Weight: 203 pounds
Signature Move: Top-rope leg drop

Name: Jamie Noble

Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: 202 pounds
Signature Move: Modified Dragon Sleeper
Career Highlights: Cruiserweight Champion

Name: Montel Vontavious Porter

Height: 6 foot 3
Weight: 252 pounds
Current Events: Signed a SmackDown contract on September 27, 2006.

Name: Mike "The Miz" Mizanin

Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 220
Signature Move: The Mizard of Oz

Name: Paul London

Height: 5 foot 10
Weight: 205
Signature Move: 450 Splash
Career Highlights: WWE Tag Team Champion; Cruiserweight Champion

Name: Rey Mysterio

Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 165 pounds
Signature Move: 619; West Coast Pop
Career Highlights: World Heavyweight Championship (WrestleMania 22, 2006); Royal Rumble winner (2006); Cruiserweight Champion; WWE Tag Team Champion; WCW Tag Team Champion; WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion

PARANoIR

Bench
Sylvan is over 30 pounds too heavy for the Cruisers. I think Miz is too heavy as well.

Rey should feud with Helms at Mania, not No Way Out.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sylvan is over 30 pounds too heavy for the Cruisers. I think Miz is too heavy as well.

I daresay they'd let The Miz in. They've never been terribly strict on the rules.

Dogbert_26

Juniors
I think the restriction is 220 lbs. Miz would be let in, but would probably still make an ass of himself.

Parra_Eels

Bench
is Mysterio actually wrestling anytime soon because I'm pretty sure it just says he will be making an appearance at the San Diego Smackdown.

Big Pete

Referee
Honestly I hope they don't rush him back too soon. Not that I dislike Mysterio, it's just that the time off could do him the world of good. If he was brought back too early it could be a repeat of Eddie Guerrero '99.

Big Pete

Referee
God the cruiserweight division is sad at the moment though.

I was watching parts of Daviri and Helms and honestly compare that to WCW's Cruiserweights division and you'll see a massive comparison.

Okay lets look at it at the moment.
Gregory Helms - Is a good worker, but isn't allowed to do the move that made him famous in WCW.

Daviri - Decent talent, havn't seen enough of him to be honest. He's probably the best cruiserweight on the mic.

Jimmy Wany Yang - Decent, but he's got a joke of a character which unless gets really really over won't see him pick up the title anytime soon.

Paul London - Good wrestler but never really allowed to show that off anymore. Not that good on the mic. either. Needs a new look or gimmick to make people care about him.

Brian Kendrick - Like London needs the fans to care about him more. Should be promoted as one of HBK's products.

Miz - Has a reason for people to hate him. He looks limited in terms of wrestling ability though.

Jamie Noble - Needs more air time, but shouldn't be the one to break Helms one year Cruiserweight Title Reign, although thats becoming more of a joke because of the fact he's jobbed to anyone bar Cruiserweights.

Anyways, unless they give Mysterio or Guerrero a brief reign there is no one currently on the Smackdown roster who deserves a title reign at the moment.

Big Pete

Referee
Thinking about Cruiserweights, the WWE really stuffed up didn't they?

How else can you stuff up bringing in the likes of:

Tajiri
Billy Kidman
Juventud Guerrera
Psychosis
Ultimo Dragon
Kid Kash

Those are guys you could build an entire division on, bring in the others and you have a good division. Sad fact is, Vince just won't promote it because he doesn't see it profitable, or possibly, in a conspiracy theory sense, he's trying to make Mysterio look better than the rest. Big call I know and I'll probably get laughed off this board. :p