What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE No Way Out Thread **SPOILERS**

Misanthrope

Staff member
Paul London...not that good...on the mic?

I've not seen or heard any ROH promos, but what he's shown in the WWE hasn't been at all impressive.

they really need to recruit some new talent or promote some

Word is that the company is trying to recruit a couple of Mexican luchadores including Shocker and Mistico.

griffo346

First Grade
is it possible they could recruit from ECW?

wrestlers like CM Punk, Sabu and Shannon Moore

Name: CM Punk

Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 222 pounds
Signature Move: Anaconda Vise
Entrance Video: WATCH

Name: Sabu

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 220 pounds
Signature Move: Triple Jump Moonsault, Arabian Facebuster, Atomic Arabian Facebuster
Career Highlights: ECW World Champion, ECW World Tag Team Champion, ECW World Television Champion
Trained By: The Original Sheik
Entrance Video: WATCH

Name: Shannon Moore

Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: 202 pounds
Career Highlights: WCW Hardcore Champion

Misanthrope

Staff member
CM Punk certainly has the look and moveset for the division, but I'd hate to see him wasted there. Still, if it means he'll get some TV time and an opportunity to use more than a few moves, I'm all for it. Might be a little heavy, though.

Pretty sure Moore's featured in the cruiserweight scene before when he was a part of Smackdown.

Misanthrope

Staff member
CWB do u think sabu has a chance or is he too old?

Too old and, from what I've heard, on his way out with WWE management. He doesn't really fit Vince's vision of ECW. I daresay TNA was the better option for him. On top of that, his style isn't really the same. He's a spot wrestler but a hardcore one. Without chairs and tables readily available, he'd be a whole lot of botched springboard moves :lol:

griffo346

First Grade
CWBush said:
Too old and, from what I've heard, on his way out with WWE management. He doesn't really fit Vince's vision of ECW. I daresay TNA was the better option for him. On top of that, his style isn't really the same. He's a spot wrestler but a hardcore one. Without chairs and tables readily available, he'd be a whole lot of botched springboard moves :lol:

:lol: :lol:

griffo346

First Grade
Deuce & Domino get title match
Written: February 12, 2007
Proving truth to the old adage that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, Deuce & Domino have secured a match for the WWE Tag Team Championship at No Way Out.

After two weeks of successfully defeating WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick in non-title action, the newcomers to the SmackDown tag scene were appalled that a title match would take place at No Way Out without their participation. The disappointed duo then made it a point to have the match killed. But Deuce & Domino didn’t go to SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long to have the match stopped. Instead, the impressive team took their complaint straight to WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Conn.

After listening to their complaint, WWE officials ruled in favor of Deuce & Domino, naming them the rightful No. 1 Contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championship. As a result, the Ladder Match pitting London & Kendrick vs. MNM vs. The Hardys vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor has been removed from the No Way Out pay-per-view.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nowayout/exclusives/laddermatchkilled

Hurriflatch

Referee
Apparently the reason for the change in the tag team match is because Vince doesn't want the Hardys or MNM together anymore

So, Jeff will actually start defending the IC title
Nitro will go back to screwing Melina
Mercury will light up
and Matt will job to the Miz

PARANoIR

Bench
As expected, Benoit has been added to the PPV. But in a strange, strange way.

The new match is Benoit & the Hardyz v MNM & MVP

So much for Vince not wanting the Hardyz and MNM teaming together anymore.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It would seem likely. They've been nudging MVP towards the upper echelon lately, with him in the four man tag on Raw and teaming with Kennedy on Smackdown.