What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Are we due another draft this year?
I'd like t see Braun go over to SD! Unite the Wyatt family, but you know, book em good. Bray in the championship race, Harper/Rowan as a tag team. Braun destroying everyone, maybe give him the IC title

I would solidify the minor divisions, send a stack of women to Raw and tag teams to SD (or vice versa). Have a deep 10 woman roster (Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Mickie, Becky, Alexa, Naomi, Natalya, Nia & Emma), send the rest back to NXT, also the tag roster becomes deeper as well (New Day, Revival, Enzo/Cass, The Club, Hardy Boys, American Alpha, Usos, Sheamus/Cesaro if you want to keep them together). Have tournaments to unify both belts and have more non-title feuds that can last longer as the rosters are deeper.

Then I would shift people who have no momentum or need to be freshened up.
To Raw
Ziggler
Harper
Ambrose
Apollo
Rawley

To SD
Jinder
Zayn
Strowman
Rusev
Cesaro/Sheamus (I would split these two up)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Every tag division needs a pair of monsters.

I'd pair Strowman up with the Big Show, unless Strowman is going on a major title run which he f**king should be.

Show is getting pretty useless as a solo guy.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Thought I'd have a quick check on Hulu to see how edited that opening segment would be.

Reigns comes out to boos, gets in the ring, fans chant delete and go away, Reigns says it's his yard, leaves. Very PG.

Funny thing was they still cut to the commentators awkwardly warning viewers about the post WM crowd.

Valheru

Coach
Finally got around to watching mania, at the point where the Hardyz returned and wont he belts this was looking like a top 10, if not top 5 mania but it plateaued from there.

HHH/Rollins was just too long, Bray/Orton was strange and Reigns/Taker was, let's be honest, one of the worst mania main events in history. Brock/Goldberg was about as good as it could have been and represented the best booked part of the show.

I think at the end of the day, 5 hours (7 including pre-show) is just too long for a wrestling show. This easily could have been a 4 hour main card and I think the likes of HHH/Rollins and Bray/Orton would have benefited from such.

I haven't thought about it too closely but this mania probably ranks in the middle somewhere.

Mauro Ranallo will not be returning to WWE. Depending who you listen to, it's either due to his bi-polar issues or because JBL is a merkin.

I'm angling towards the latter, since Ranallo is calling a boxing event for CBS in the US tonight.

Big Pete

Referee
Wasn't it triggered because JBL gave Mauro a hard time over being proud of his Wrestling Observer newsletter award?

It was really ignorant of JBL and his past history prevents me from giving him the benefit of the doubt. Especially since it's cost SD one of the best play by play callers.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Dang, I really like Mauro

I can see these things happeneing

To SD ->
New Day
Charlotte
Samoa Joe
Braun
Kevin Owens

To RAW
American Alpha
Alexa Bliss
Kalisto
Dolph Ziggler
Dean Ambrose

Reasonings
They need to fresehes up the womens divisions, movign these two I think enables that.
American Alpha possibly align with Angle, also to have matches against Revival
Can see a swerve of EITHER IC/US champs changing OR Lesnar/Orton changing. I see the first being most likely
Samoa Joe ...well they couldn't even find him a spot on WM. Imagine a feud with AJ in a WWE ring!
Braun well it seems like they have run out ideas for him on
Kalisto, purely to put him in with the cruiserweights.
Dolph, much like Zayn imo is lost in the shuffle. I wouldn't be overly surprised if we see Zayn on Smackdown either.

Wasn't it triggered because JBL gave Mauro a hard time over being proud of his Wrestling Observer newsletter award?

It was really ignorant of JBL and his past history prevents me from giving him the benefit of the doubt. Especially since it's cost SD one of the best play by play callers.
That seems to be the straw that broke the camels back.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I really hope we don't see an IC/US style swap or that they try to play it all off like it's random movement by bingo barrel. Make it interesting this time.

Parra Pride

Coach
IC/US titles are the only ones they can swap at this point, what with them deciding to colour code all the other titles.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
ooh and people are complaining the New Day is becoming stale, so freshen them up and let them feud with Usos
I really hope we don't see an IC/US style swap or that they try to play it all off like it's random movement by bingo barrel. Make it interesting this time.

Like the GMs making trades?