What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Seriously the pop he gets is crazy, it would be nice to see backstage footage as none of them knew it was him, just to see there reactions

ByRd

First Grade
I keep repeating the video just for the huge pop he gets. That is f**king huge! And a whole heap of superstars should of watched that promo! That's how you do a build for a PPV!
haha me too, that crowd reaction is awesome but it just shows that none of these superstars today have the appeal to get the crowd going like the rock, man have i missed him!!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Rocky!!! he's too f**king good.

Yoow cant shee me!! haha only Rock can pull off stuff like that. And The Rock is about the only person WWE would let embarrass Cena like that.

I'd buy the PPV for twice the price if Cena and Rock went 1 on 1 but more than likely it's Miz v Cena and when Cena wins Rocky will come out and People's Elbow both of them. Don't have high hopes but it's just amazing to have him back in WWE at all.

Parra Pride

Coach
I keep repeating the video just for the huge pop he gets. That is f**king huge! And a whole heap of superstars should of watched that promo! That's how you do a build for a PPV!

Apparently every superstar was backstage glued to monitors watching his promo, and really, can you blame them? Its the f**king Rock!

Bulldog Force

Referee
"You can't shee me. You can't shee me" 'What are you doing, playing Peek-a-boo?'

LMAOOOOOOOO. The Rock has kicked off right where he left off. Using all his catch-phrases. It's like he never left :D

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
aaah just like the good ol days with the Rock giving to every one.
The Cole bit when the GM emailed was priceless.

Its amazing how one man can turn a crowd around.

When Cena came out at the beginning everyone loved him and 2 hours later the Cena Sucks chant started. Only the Rock (or possibly Austin) could do that.

well done wwe

RedVDave

First Grade
It's only pub news, so to speak but I heard The Rock vs McMahon was on the cards for Mania, here again though I don't think The Rock will be wrestling he will be the ref in the match for the miz v cena though IMO.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
The rock is the greatest entertainer ever!

How many people can embarrass cena with the crowd support lol??? Does anyone actually dislike the rock, surely not..he is the peoples champion haha!

It was a massive surprise to see te rock come out, the wife was seating next to me when chants for 'rocky' boomed throughout our home! Fair to say I was laughed at, but the rock returning makes it worth it.

The 18th Man

Juniors
The Rock = everything John Cena wants to be and then some.

Every professional wrestler across all brands got a lesson for free by The Rock. Wow. I sat there with my mouth agape this morning watching the replay (I have to resort to watching iQ on the weekend currently). Wow.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Rock is awesome. He is one and only.

But I have to admit - Cena's rap this week on RAW was brilliant.

Undertaker will be 46 come mania (born march 65)
HHH is 41 and will be 41 at mania (born july 69)

Wiki is my source so it may be a little off, but both are in their 40s.

I've heard HBK will have an involvement in this match in some capacity, and it will be centered around the Undertaker ending HHH's BFF's career.

Eelementary

Post Whore
HH was on FUEL TV's "Attack Of The Show" the other day and he was promoting his new movie, "The Chaperone". In his interview with Kevin Pereira, he pretty much hinted that he'd be glad to let the guys like Cena, Orton, etc. feud for the belts - he said he had other plans.

Incidentally, when Kevin Pereira told Trips that Miz was on the show a week or so before Trips, and Miz claimed that Miz was the new face of the WWE, Trips' reaction was like, "HE said THAT? Hmm..." He almost looked like he was not amused...

I doubt it means much, but there you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.