What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Survivor Series Thread *May Include Spoilers*

PARANoIR

Bench
110kgpantherpower said:
Actually there for those who use wwe.com on a regualr basis there was a rumour a few months before trish retired only a small thing which was up there for about a week if that and then nothing till lita came out and said trish was leaving.

Now i ask you on a serious note does ovw have any connection to wwe in theory besides the fact that alot of the superstars on wwe are from there is beth even still employed with the wwe.?

Majority of people in OVW are employed by WWE on developmental contracts.

Lita announced on Raw that she is leaving WWE after Survivor Series. There's your formal announcement.

yea we got it booked but i dont think il watch it till 2nite lol we always book it and tape it and usually end up watching it later that night lol.

ha ha yea it will be a great show no matter what i dont know which match im looking forward to the most dx cena mickie james mr kennedy there all looking like great matches.

PARANoIR

Bench
SPOILERS SO FAR

Ric Flair made Johnny Jeter tap to the figure four.
Benoit made Chavo tap to the crossface in a good match, it just didnt f**king go long enough

theyre really plugging the ecw ppv too.

PARANoIR

Bench
dx v rated rko starting now

really enjoying this show. big pops for all dx members.

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig cm punk chants

PARANoIR

Bench
this match is down to 5 on 1 wiht all of dx v orton

scrap that

match over

5 - nil

no dx members pinned

awesome match

Big Pete

Referee
What a way to bury the careers of Randy Orton, Edge, Mike Knox, Gregory Helms and Johnny Nitro.

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah it was a job and a half wasnt it. I was expecting some big Orton come back. But nope.

If that doesnt get DX over, I dunno what will. Helms and Nitro didnt get buried too bad, Knox sure as f**k did, and Edge and Orton definitely did.

Big Pete

Referee
So far all the faces have won.

Come on Kennedy!

Have a feeling Batista may job out...that or Big Show wins...

Big Pete

Referee
If only CM Punk came to Raw...imagine him in DX and what it would do for his career.

Good plus I suppose that Punk and Matt Hardy go over.

PARANoIR

Bench
Kennedy and BigShows team will win.

Batista will win.

I think Batista and Kennnedy are pretty much sure things. Show v Cena could go either way.

lol. Kennedys unwrapping all the turnbuckles. Kane and the power ranger will get involved in this.

It was good to see Hunter put Punk over. Very happy.

I'm loving this psycho Kennedy type character.

PARANoIR

Bench
Match done. Taker beating the hell out of Kennedy now.

Id say we'll see Kennedy v Taker - Hell in a cell at Armageddon.

come on kennedy is awesome he deserves the chance to beat taker with no dq or nothing its rubbish.

Boy oh boy is cm punk getting the crowd behind him he needs to grab kelly and head to smackdown or raw.

PARANoIR

Bench
Nah Punk should stay where he is.

Well Umaga didnt pin Cena. He got DQed for beating the rf**k out of everyone with TV monitors. lol.

Who knows how this will end up now

Latest posts