What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Survivor Series Thread *May Include Spoilers*

Sanchez

Coach
im in total agreement she can wrestle, i was more commenting on the lack of character she has now

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah i know. It's sad really.

They were meant to be repackaging her and bringing her back. Maybe that's whats in the process?

griffo346

First Grade
Roddy Piper hospitalized
November 17, 2006

WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper has been hospitalized in Oregon for surgery after being sent home from WWE’s tour of the United Kingdom. Piper’s original diagnosis was kidney stones, however, sources close to the situation say the former World Tag Team Champion’s surgery may be a result of disc problems.

Due to Piper's injury, he will not participate at Survivor Series and will be replaced by a legend to be named later. Ric Flair will now be the lone captain of the legends team and Kenny will captain the Spirit Squad

In this case as WWE viewer who would you like to see in Ric Flairs team to take on the SS

Sanchez

Coach
wonder who they will pick?
wont be hogan they usually milk hogan for weeks.
Dean Malenko would be cool, dont no if hes old enough

freddyfittler

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
wonder who they will pick?
wont be hogan they usually milk hogan for weeks.
Dean Malenko would be cool, dont no if hes old enough
Malenko would be good but I think they might go with Snuka or Steamboat.

PARANoIR

Bench
lol. Jake the Snake's in TNA, that could be counted as rehab! :lol:

I was thinking Malenko too, that would be awesome. Won't be Hogan, he wouldn't do a tag match, I reckon it'll be Jimmy Snuka, Terry Funk, Hacksaw or Kamala.

I just hope it's not Jerry Lawler.

Sanchez

Coach
PARANoIR said:
lol. Jake the Snake's in TNA, that could be counted as rehab! :lol:

I was thinking Malenko too, that would be awesome. Won't be Hogan, he wouldn't do a tag match, I reckon it'll be Jimmy Snuka, Terry Funk, Hacksaw or Kamala.

I just hope it's not Jerry Lawler.
Kamala cracks me up with his belly slaps

Sanchez

Coach
The following is an updated line-up for next week's WWE pay-per-view Survivor Series:

DX (co-captains) CM Punk, Matt & Jeff Hardy vs. Rated RKO (co-captains), Johnny Nitro, Mike Knox & Gregory Helms

John Cena (Captain), Kane, Lashley, Sabu & RVD vs. Big Show (Captain), Test, MVP, Finlay & Umaga

Ric Flair (captain), Dusty Rhodes, Sgt. Slaughter & a Legend to be named vs. Kenny (captain), Johnny, Nicky & Mikey

U.S. Championship Match
Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. King Booker

First Blood Match
Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy

Women's Championship Match
Lita vs. Mickie James
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/2574

PARANoIR said:
Exactly. Beth Phoenix is awesome, it seems Nattie Neidhart has just agreed to a contract. I've heard she can really go, and with her bloodlines, itd be hard to argue otherwise.

Add them with Mickie, Victoria, Melina and Jillian, who will be on Raw soon enough, the Womens title will become more credible again.

Funny its only on this site that ive heard lita is leaving nothing on wwe.com and people i know who live over in the usa have heard nothing about it either besides a few months back when she thought of leaving but then trish did and she stayed.

As for these other females beth phoneix hasnt wrestled in god knows how long victoria isnt far off retiring, melina come on thats a joke she can wrestle but doesnt have the skills to hold down a match making it exciting and believable.

Mickie yea she is awesome and good looking i have to add jillian havent seen her wrestle much so cant say that much atm besides the fact that from the previous matches of hers i have seen she needs to improve a hell of alot.

Which still means it's lita and mickie by a long shot and then nobody besides jazz on ecw who i believe has left but im not sure.

And then well nothing until you get right down to these other divas.

as for the new legend i wouldnt write off hogan though its unlikely but dont write it off but id say we will be looking at either snuka or funk.

PARANoIR

Bench
Dude, Beth Phoenix has been back in OVW for months. She only took a few weeks off.

Theres obviously nothing on WWE.com, there was nothing on WWE.com about trish leaving either.

Jazz is still employed by wwe as part of ecw.

Actually there for those who use wwe.com on a regualr basis there was a rumour a few months before trish retired only a small thing which was up there for about a week if that and then nothing till lita came out and said trish was leaving.

Now i ask you on a serious note does ovw have any connection to wwe in theory besides the fact that alot of the superstars on wwe are from there is beth even still employed with the wwe.?

Also my comment about beth not wrestling in ages want meant to do with the ovw it was intended as for wwe saying she hadnt wrestled for them in ages.

Wonder why that is??? injured by victoria months ago but surely it would be better by now so why isnt she there if she is as good as some seem to think?

what you mean she be so hot it she is freakin hot yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy you get the point lol there arent many words to describe her but yummmmmmm lol.

I like the way she is now mind you after that match against umaga i didnt no who i wanted to belt more eric or umaga lol.

Sanchez

Coach
Former World Tag Team Champions the Spirit Squad have had their problems with the legendary Ric Flair as of late. At Survivor Series, they have a heaping helping of Legend trouble, as Captain Kenny will lead Squad members Johnny, Mikey & Nicky against Captain Flair and his team of Sgt. Slaughter, Dusty Rhodes & Ron Simmons in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Roddy Piper was scheduled to be part of Flair's team, but he will be unable to compete due to injury and has been replaced by Simmons.
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/2611