What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Survivor Series Thread *May Include Spoilers*

PARANoIR

Bench
There will be a winner and a loser in the title match. Title can change hands on a DQ and count out.

great ppv dx awesome as always crime time was amusing but im sick of all the sh*t that lita gets.

dont know wether to hate or like mvp but for the moment he better watch his back you would assume its taker kane and kennedy after him now.

Chavo i cant stand but i've never liked him wether he was good or bad.

But the best of the ppv without a doubt was cm punk the corwd loved him his team loved him great job.

Only complaints about the ppv would be the hardy boys they got built up for something special did a few moves together but nothing great.

And thought it was stupid the way batista won the title i wanted him to win but not like that.Now all we will hear is booker saying batista couldnt beat him without using the belt blah blah blah.

PARANoIR

Bench
110kgpantherpower said:
dont know wether to hate or like mvp but for the moment he better watch his back you would assume its taker kane and kennedy after him now.

And Taker - MVP did cost him the match after all.

110kgpantherpower said:
But the best of the ppv without a doubt was cm punk the corwd loved him his team loved him great job.

Good old Philly. I love em. Those chants were huge.

110kgpantherpower said:
And thought it was stupid the way batista won the title i wanted him to win but not like that.Now all we will hear is booker saying batista couldnt beat him without using the belt blah blah blah.

It's called pro-longing a feud. Batista will beat Booker clean at Armageddon or the Rumble.

Panther Adam

Juniors
What a rubbish PPV, that (and i use the term loosely) main event was one of the worst i think ive ever seen. For the 20th SS you think they wouldve made a decent show of it :(

parra i agree with you about prolinging the feud between them i just think it would have been better to see batista win it fair and square.

But they will fight again so its all good.

Cm punk great to hear those chants.

Sanchez mvp is going to go a long way you will find for now as the bad bloke but eventually as the good guy, he will try and be along the lines of the rock eventually.

PAnther adam thats your opinion and thank you for it but i strongly disagree i thought over all it was agood ppv.

Panther Adam

Juniors
The WWE is nothing but a shadow of its former greatness :( It sucks because it used to be something really special :( Now ... its rubbish :( If you lthought SS was a good PPV 110 then you must be very easily pleased.

Sanchez

Coach
you must not watch raw/smackdown/ecw weekly cause this was way better then the weekly material

Panther Adam

Juniors
I still watch both raw and smackdown weekly more out of sheer routine than love of the shows as used to be the case :( The product is complete rubbish :( SS may have been better than weekly programming but that has always been the case. But when your weekly programming is less than nothing, its not hard for a PPV to be better. In this case (in my opinion only of course, im not trying force my opinions on anyone) SS was better than weekly programming, but as i said, weekly programming in the WWE these days is less than nothing. SS was simply nothing :(

Latest posts