What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Unforgiven Thread *May Include Spoilers*

lockyno1

Post Whore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triangle Ladder Match For WWE Championship with Edge(c) vs. John Cena vs. Jeff Hardy

Fatal Four Way For The Women's Title With Lita (c) vs. Trish Stratus vs. Candice Michelle vs Layla El (possibly Mickie James ahead of one of these)

Handicap Match with DX , Kane vs. Vince McMahon , Shane McMahon , Umaga , Kenny , Nicky

Mick Foley vs. Johnny Nitro (w/) Melina (this match will probally be Kane)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Unforgiven#2006

Unforgiven rumours.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Exactly, thats why I said Mickie may replace one of those people, and it will be Layla. I am just posting what I get off the websites.

PARANoIR

Bench
I'd like to know how they drew the conclusion of Jeff Hardy being in the main event.

As much as I'd like to see and would mtfo, I still don't think WWE would put a reformed druggo that's just come back in the company in the Main event. However, if it were true, the match would kick ass - Because Edge and Jeff in ladder matches = gold, and we all know, whilst he can't wrestle, Cena can take a bump.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Confirmed Unforgiven Card

Edge (c) vs. John Cena in a TLC Match for the WWE Title

The McMahons & Big Show vs. D-X in a Hell in a Cell match

Likely Matches
Randy Orton vs. Carlito

Jeff Hardy vs. Jonny Nitro (c) for the Intercontinental Title

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Foley made a 'comeback' to face Nitro. They spent Raw bad-mouthing him and it could possibly set up a feud. But Hardy seems a more likely opponent.

Highlanders vs. The Spirit Squad could happen too.

Eelectrica

Referee
With the main events announced, this is shaping up to be a pretty decent PPV. Might get depending on how the rest of the card goes.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Foley is building towards a match against Vince at WM23 he won't be back for Unforgiven.

If he doesn't go over McMahon, I will personally hunt Vince down and kill him

Sanchez

Coach
foley has had a very long run by his standards its time for his rest an he will come back a face

Hurriflatch

Referee
I think I remember reading that one of the reasons Foley was taken off TV was because he needing some surgury done.

There is no way he'll be back for Unforgiven

I'm not saying that when he gets back he won'tr feud with Nitro that could well happen but it won't be at Unforgiven (in 2006)

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah, I remember reading before ONS that he needed some form of surgary done aswell. Makes sense now.