What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Unforgiven Thread *May Include Spoilers*

lockyno1 said:
Please can someone tell me why the heck the HIAC was NOT the main event!

Surely you werent interested in that.

Deadset the McMahons V DX, is one of the worst feuds I've ever seen, normally watching people cop the hiding HHH, and HBK did on Raw last week would get the McMahons heat....

However the crowd remained dead, DX was funny for about a week, but deadset they need to let it ride off into the sunset as its getting sadder and sadder week by week.

At the risk of sounding like Edge, its so 97 it nots funny.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sir Knight82 said:
Surely you werent interested in that.

Deadset the McMahons V DX, is one of the worst feuds I've ever seen, normally watching people cop the hiding HHH, and HBK did on Raw last week would get the McMahons heat....

However the crowd remained dead, DX was funny for about a week, but deadset they need to let it ride off into the sunset as its getting sadder and sadder week by week.

At the risk of sounding like Edge, its so 97 it nots funny.

I was more interested in the HIAC and the Women's title match than the TLC match!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sir Knight82 said:
Yeah but you hate Cena

Wrong, I hate him as a face champion! Especially when he is a face getting booed! That has happened too many times. As a face it should barely ever happen. The crowd boos Cena a lot! :lol:

Sanchez

Coach
the tlc match was only of interest because it was tlc not for the fact it was the latest in the line of cena edge matches

lockyno1

Post Whore
I still stand by my comment. I didn't by the PPV to watch the TLC match. I bought it for the HIAC and the Women's title match!

lockyno1

Post Whore
I don't particularly like the rumble in general and I was away on holidays at the time it was on.

Sanchez

Coach
i really like rumble always interesting to see who will win and they pull out the big matches always high standard

Sanchez

Coach
theres always plnety of options
this year was rey rey, randy orton, kane big show theres always outsiders

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol, it was ALWAYS going to happen! Eddie this, eddie that, they could not have made it any more obvious if they tried!

Sanchez

Coach
i disagree there were mnay different story lines leading into the rumble which lead to many possible winners

lockyno1

Post Whore
Which ones? I can only think of ONE- and that was Eddie's death, which was always going to lead to a Rey win- which I don't mind. I am just saying that nowadyas it is more predicatable who is going to win.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol..and he did anyway, rey's thing was always going to win out. And that was another joke of the year. WM21 had cena-HHH as the main event! The triple threat match SHOULD have been the main event!