What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Unforgiven Thread *May Include Spoilers*

lockyno1

Post Whore
I turned it off before the TLC match as I had other things that I needed to do, including my banking. I had seen the two matches I bought the PPV for anyway!

Sanchez

Coach
lockyno1 said:
I turned it off before the TLC match as I had other things that I needed to do, including my banking. I had seen the two matches I bought the PPV for anyway!

i believe mr thuganomics was referring to wrestlemania where cena made a special entrance with a rising ramp and mafia style gun men

lockyno1

Post Whore
sanchez moreno said:
i believe mr thuganomics was referring to wrestlemania where cena made a special entrance with a rising ramp and mafia style gun men

If it was WM, I watched HHH'S "King of Kings' intro, then I only watched bits and pieces of it afterwards becuase of the joke that was the triple threat was not the main event! Dumb decision! The only intro I bothered watching at WM was HHH!

SOULS 04

Juniors
that was a verycool entrance i thought.... i thought H's was great too but was outdone by cenas

Big Pete

Referee
locky you say so much sh*t that no one in their right mind really cares about. You really know how to kill a dead horse don't you? Apart from that your wrestling taste must be off or something.

Who in their right mind turns off a PPV during the main event? The Main Event is more than likely the highlight of the show and you missed out. I heard it was a good match too and if you look past the fact it was Cena you may of liked it.

We all dislike Cena as champion, trust me he's gone from a guy with a lot of charisma and a bit of character into a generic face who seems unstoppable. We're as sick as it as much as you are, but at least we acknowledge when the man has done some good for the company.

Also if you're still going on about Wrestlemania XXII you seriously need to move on. The Triple Threat was sloppy and was always going to be sloppy being based off a wrestlers death. Cena and Triple H although admittadly overated IMO, had a great atmosphere, the crowd was so into it (much like the ECW ONS 2) and the Entrances were unbelievable. I liked both just as much and it really gave you that sense of occasion.

In saying though locky, we get it. Wait let me rephrase that WE GET IT!!!!!!!! You don't like Cena, you love guys who wrestle like Mark Henry, understood, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

One last thing, enjoy the footy, should be good. :) :p

PARANoIR

Bench
I just watched the PPV.

And the pop for the sharpshooter was HUGE.

FMD, I couldnt believe how they went off. As soon as she stepped through, they were up for it.

Man, JR and King put her over big time too. Well deserved too.

"That hold is as canadian as canadians get" :lol: Good call imo

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
Who in their right mind turns off a PPV during the main event? The Main Event is more than likely the highlight of the show and you missed out. I heard it was a good match too and if you look past the fact it was Cena you may of liked it.

One last thing, enjoy the footy, should be good. :) :p

Firstly, I watch a main event if I CARE about the match. HHH- Cena I could not give a toss about! As for the footy, can't wait!:cool:

thuganomics

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Firstly, I watch a main event if I CARE about the match. HHH- Cena I could not give a toss about! As for the footy, can't wait!:cool:

Well, you missed a pretty decent match. The atmosphere was intence as your would of ever seen it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
thuganomics said:
Well, you missed a pretty decent match. The atmosphere was intence as your would of ever seen it.

I saw a great decent match- ECW ONS2! Cena got his ass kicked!:lol:

Sanchez

Coach
that match on ONS2 was awesome the psychology of the beginning of the match with that t shirt thing was hilarious