What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Preferred Team For Round 1.

Dave Q

Coach
Aaron is an intergral part of our Souths LU brotherhood Toney.

My brothers keeper and all that.

If he's called to go over the top, then it is my duty to take a bullet for him.

So please be nice to Aaron and everyone when you visit.

If you have to go someone, go me.

Now where was I:

"Rorting Roosters Rooted By Brave Bunnies"

With a picture of that cat Anasta being smashed in the chops by a semi-conscious Dave.

In other words, go the insult., up the ante, make life spicy!

:p

Nemesis

Bench
A thread where bunnies fans can contribute and exercise their sharp imaginations.

A poll might be too restrictive.

Let the creative juices flow, let the red and green brain matter spill, pluck the roosters.

Pucker up for full pink erect nipple insertion Toney, slosh that saliva around your festering tongue, engage lips and suck hard for all you are worth.

SSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrp.
Dave... I think we should have them post this video up on the Roosters forum and have it play automatically everytime they log on... http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Members-Videos-Online.html

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Dave... I think we should have them post this video up on the Roosters forum and have it play automatically everytime they log on... http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Members-Videos-Online.html

Brought a tear to the eye.

It would be wasted on those cave-men philistines over at Rorters LU.

You know Im thinking over summer of making a club here on LU. Everyones invited to join, but first you have to pass a special rabbit test.

You can do the test as many times as you want in order to pass.

And if you are really stupid, you can join anyway as a "Reggie" member.

Questions about that film deserves to be part of the test.

no one's talking to you you f**king groupie ...

but since we're on the topic of riley brown and busted up body parts ...

the_hit_wideweb__470x383,0.jpg

"ain't no thang but a craig wing"

Dave Q

Coach
The thread is descending into kaos and regretfully, Toney appears to be getting out of hand.

But I cant possibly see how the rorters can beat us next year.

I am especially excited about Tallis and his effect on players like Dave and Roy.

For a forward, Tallis used to run like a back and was almost always looking to offload and create some mayhem on the way down.

This was like the Roy we saw v Tigers at Leichardt in 2007. He destroyed them. Possibly one of the best ever games from a forward in a decade.

The Tigers didnt know what to do. They were starstruck. They could barely stop him.

I hope Tallis can lift Roy to that immaculate and lethal standard every week.

If he cant, nobody can.

Theres not one rooster who can stand up to our Roy one-on-one.

If that human fllth smashed Aso, and Aso got angry, Riley would be in 100000000000 pieces by now.

As it is, Riley is the lonliest player in the game. Every opposing team wants to bash, maim and injure him to the max.

His career expectancy is maybe 2 more seasons at best...but a lifetime of pain, misery and hatred.

Thats the price you pay for being a complete dog. If a schoolboy did that, he'd be banned for the season.

Last edited:
roy would get cut in half by lopini paea ... i saw roy asotasi ask freddy fittler which side of the field pini paea would be on ... freddy asked why would i tell you this information? ... roy responded "because i don't want to run at him!"

Nemesis

Bench
no one's talking to you you f**king groupie ...

but since we're on the topic of riley brown and busted up body parts ...

the_hit_wideweb__470x383,0.jpg

"ain't no thang but a craig wing"
But I'm talking to you tonearm twatface and if you don't like it, f**k off the Souths forum.

And busted bigmouth bwaith wins hands down I'm afraid...

braithanasta.jpg

Dave Q

Coach
oh ... and since the powers that be have removed my signature ability i guess this means our bet is off dave q :(

Fug me dead, Ive heard of suspensions, banning and restrictions but never an arrest and summary confiscation of a signature. You must have done something really bad. Put up a photo of Gus Gould or something.

I think we can get around the ban, by putting either of us on LU Bail

Every day for a week, either of us will have to check into a special thread on the other guys forum and say something kind about their side and something unkind about our own.

Then the forum lads could vote then as to whether the statement of contrition and ownership was good enough.

Sample:

Tomearn Terrorwrist on Rorters and Souths LU: Post 74688

Bail Thread.

Hi guys, Toney here checking in for my bail.

I wish I could kiss big Willies hairy backside, he would enjoy that because he is a big cat.

And guys Souths own us. I mean it.

And the vote:

Nemesis

Thats crap Toony you woofta, penalty, one more day of bail scummy

Dave Q

I agree!

Or something like that Tonester.

1 Wesser
2 Merritt
3 Best
4 Champs
5 Tools