What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zane Musgrove! When does a dud loose his dudedness?

Rabbits20

Immortal
And what praetel,are your preset kpi's in cosistency for burns to exit the dud list?he took an enormous step forward yeserday in courage,self belief and toughness.some things you intelectual adonis would know very little about!
He has to be consistent!!!!

Why do you think he's been at Norths???....

greg jay

Juniors
Now that you have clearly exhibited your intelectual superiority over all other people on this site,and stated musgrove was not on your dud list,what do you 2 have to say about burns'game yesterday.he was clearly on your duds list,but the boy really did well(particularly under the high ball)yesterday.enlighten us with your appraisal gents!

greg jay

Juniors
i know im wasting my breath r20....Shadow...i hope souths sack turner and clark then tyrrell retires and go buy a vaughn/pappali/taupau type forward to help sammy we need one mongrel forward of similar standard to the 3 ive named even frizell would suffice....Shadow....i know common sense dont work in here the dont knowers want to keep all the duds...
Sam B is being helped NOW by the emerging combination of young studs Fuimaono and Crichton!!! Are you BLIND??? The Crisps need to keep these two young stallions together + Musgrove because as a combined group they are OPENING UP SPACE for Sam B. Opposing defenses must now pay high attention to Crichton and also the other two because they are wreaking damage on them. Do you fail to see this??? Papali is FAT and SLOW why on earth would you want an OVERFED BURGER SLOB like him??? Fuimaono is a Racehorse type player i.e Muscled Athletic and Fit and he continually gets praise from Andrew Johns and others like John Gibbs. Do you actually listen to what OTHERS are saying???The Crisps have found a stud here so let him keep powering over and into the opposition. There is NO NEED for these others let Maguire develop the YOUNG STALLIONS its exciting. Why are you such a WHINING DOPE?? Be grateful the Crisps have unearthed a stable of potential Group 1 Racehorses i.e Crichton Fuimaono and Zane Musgrove.

greg jay

Juniors
Now that you have clearly exhibited your intelectual superiority over all other people on this site,and stated musgrove was not on your dud list,what do you 2 have to say about burns'game yesterday.he was clearly on your duds list,but the boy really did well(particularly under the high ball)yesterday.enlighten us with your appraisal gents!
Young Burns is I believe 5-0 as a starter. That means he is NOT a dud and that the team can WIN with him starting. Also I like young Burns's attitude and aggression. He frequently comes in to cart the rock out of the 20 yd area to give the forwards a rest. Burns was never a dud in reality. Maguire should keep playing Burns and Johnson on the flanks. Its winning.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Young Burns is I believe 5-0 as a starter. That means he is NOT a dud and that the team can WIN with him starting. Also I like young Burns's attitude and aggression. He frequently comes in to cart the rock out of the 20 yd area to give the forwards a rest. Burns was never a dud in reality. Maguire should keep playing Burns and Johnson on the flanks. Its winning.

Are you sure burns is 5-0?

musgrove was never on my dud list thats how dud minded the dont knowers minds are on here R20 lol:p...Shadow...

LIAR !

March 24, 2017.
Musgrove was a dud.
Fuimaono was a dud.
Even Crichton was a dud.

Its time to face the music we have far too many duds in our team and we dont have the right cattle at souths today...
Our only real 1st grade players at souths are;inglis,sburg,gburg,cook,farah,walker,reynolds,and goodwin but goodwin and farah need to retire within 1-2 years maximum.
The rest are duds....
Like my mate at souths said we will struggle this year
This year aint going to be a good one mark my words
Forget sugar coating things i aint i am telling it as it is we might be fighting it out with newcastle for the spoon dont laugh because i believe its true our team is just above nsw cup standard oh and we play the cows in townsville next week heaven forbid the scoreline it will be 20-0 after 30 mins or more for sure.
And lastly souths better start buying the right cattle or we are doomed as we are today why we keep resigning duds like clark/turner beggars belief as my old mate says at souths and he cant believe it were his words to me i am already over this year.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
good try BENSVILLE RABBIT AKA STAN DA DUNNY MAN no your wrong go find my post that says crichton is a gun and musgrove is a 1st grade player i know you cant....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 knows the truth you just cant hack being a dont knower and you like to cause trouble on here but but but CISCO IS THE WINNER...upload_2017-7-4_19-59-24.png

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20 have you noticed that bensville rabbit has never returned under the name bensville rabbit again?id say he was banned so he conjured up another id as dan da dunny man:Dbut i knew who he was straight away he must be gutted that we knew who he was i wonder if leagueunlimited management know that? im sure DKOR knows;)...Shadow...

Latest posts