What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD7 V Tigers ANZ Stadium

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Were the tiger forwards better then ours? Were our forwards that terrible, yeah there could be improvements but gee I reckon it was pretty even forward battle even maybe we were a little be better - they only scored one try on their own the other two were from our stupid mistakes yet we still our scored them . I don't think we need massive changes just less errors

oldmancraigy

Coach
We were the better team by a comfortable margin in general play.

Execution let us down - especially the 2 intercept plays.

They only scored 1 created try, thought our defence was really good.

yy_cheng

Coach
We need to know when to play it safer and when to play it with risk. THat Seffa chip for sandow on the first was stupid

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly next week worries me.The cowboys season is on the line.And they are finding form.I think we will cop a heavy heavy loss.And that's my honest opinion.Hope im wrong

Avenger

Immortal
Honestly next week worries me.The cowboys season is on the line.And they are finding form.I think we will cop a heavy heavy loss.And that's my honest opinion.Hope im wrong

No we won't. Arthur has placed the umbrellas up each of their arses and is opening them as we speak. They should be right by Saturday.

El Diablo

Post Whore

plus the refs will be wanting to make up for them being dudded on Friday

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The whole team was fine. We scored four tries to three FFS. Some weeks you're just unlucky.

I actually thought we were outplayed last week and we won. It all comes out in the wash.

Too many silly plays by our backs that we didn't need to do. We tried to make things more complicated than they needed to be. Sensible play would have got us the two points today.

Eelementary

Post Whore
A lot of tough markers out there.

Like all of you, I am disappointed we lost - especially because we dwarved to win.

But we lost, essentially on the buzzer, by three points to an under-rated Tigers squad, and we played some excellent footy. We only really conceded one try (Richards' and Brooks' tries were our own stupid fault), and we scored some beauties.

In the end, goal-kicking and some bad luck with the refs cost us, but we competed all the way through.

I am disappointed, but proud.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Also, I need some clarification:

I was at the game, and that tackle where Sandow dislodged the ball, and the following play Sio goes over from dummy-half - what did we get a scrum for?

I can't recall if we scored off that set or not, but it was a rough call.

yy_cheng

Coach
Also, I need some clarification:

I was at the game, and that tackle where Sandow dislodged the ball, and the following play Sio goes over from dummy-half - what did we get a scrum for?

I can't recall if we scored off that set or not, but it was a rough call.

Sio knocked on. I think they ruled the tiges player lost it first probably hitting Sandow