What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD7 V Tigers ANZ Stadium

Avenger

Immortal
We are only about 2 quality players away from seriously challenging for the comp. If we had someone like Foran or DCE we win that game. I like what Norman is doing, very steady play with a good football brain.

Allgood and Moimoi will not be in first grade by the latter part of the year. I suspect that they will eventually be replaced by Mossop and Tanginoa/Terepo. Sandow is going ok but is way too unpredicatble especially at his price range. I'd go all out for a player like Foran or Glenn Stewart. We have them we win the comp.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Where is this green River Eel now, f**ken troll along with all the other Merkins wanting to use this game too boost our for and against, how long have u f**ker followed Parra:?

Bazal

Post Whore
We are only about 2 quality players away from seriously challenging for the comp. If we had someone like Foran or DCE we win that game. I like what Norman is doing, very steady play with a good football brain.

Allgood and Moimoi will not be in first grade by the latter part of the year. I suspect that they will eventually be replaced by Mossop and Tanginoa/Terepo. Sandow is going ok but is way too unpredicatble especially at his price range. I'd go all out for a player like Foran or Glenn Stewart. We have them we win the comp.

Fui has been ordinary, but Allgood shores up our defence in the middle and has been playing solid footy. Not sure he should be dropped for getting KO'd.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He definetly isn't a player I'd say is a definite top 17 player...

I wouldn't have thought so either but Arthur's has stated that he plays an important role in our structure.

I'd be dropping him next week until he learns how to hold a ball and run like a forward.

He's not in the team as a 'forward', he is there as a link to our halves. That's how Arthur wants to use him.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
A game we should've won easily really. In the end if we could kick one goal we would've come away with the two points.

It's a shame because I think we will lose to the Cowboys next week also.

We need to win at least 2 out of our next 3

Agreed......

yy_cheng

Coach
Fui has been ordinary, but Allgood shores up our defence in the middle and has been playing solid footy. Not sure he should be dropped for getting KO'd.

If we said to Kieran, come our way, we will put Liam at 14, would that work?

Better still, can we kidnap is girlfriend

Avenger

Immortal

I was actually going to amend my post and say that Allgood is probably there for his defence. For his size he should however be doing more in attack and metres gained. David Gower has been a revelation and the cheapy buy of the year.

strider

Post Whore
teh best thing about Gower is I NEVER feel worried when he carries the ball - he is safe as a bank .... every other merkin looks like they might drop it