What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron 'but he's a good bloke' Smith

ceagle

Bench
Only he could try and land 3 UFC styled elbows to an opponents face and receive a penalty whilst the commentators simply just gloss over it.

Biggest protected species in the NRL.

HandyEuphoricEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Ballin was slowing down the play the ball by holding his jersey.

Any merkin that attempts to do that can cop a few in the chops, as far as I'm concerned.

ceagle

Bench
So slowing down the play the ball which every player tries to do means you can elbow someone repeatably in the face?

NrlCoach

Juniors
i hope everyone now knows why he gets away with foward passes and slowing down the play. Smith is a Protected specie

rabbitohs95

Bench
Only he could try and land 3 UFC styled elbows to an opponents face and receive a penalty whilst the commentators simply just gloss over it.

Biggest protected species in the NRL.

Reckon the match review commitee will check it?

Brutus

Referee
Best player in the comp.

Smarter than 99.99 percent of the RL players that have gone before him.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
The media won't even mention it and it will be completely looked over and swept under the rug, no way will they let him miss origin. As I said he is a protected species.

Didn't he once cop a suspension and miss a grand final, where his team was destroyed without him?

If it's worthy of further action he'll get what's coming to him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Best player in the comp.

Smarter than 99.99 percent of the RL players that have gone before him.
Agree with this, doesn't make him any less of a grubby piece of shit and the biggest protected species in the game. Closely followed by the bloke wearing the 1 jersey for the Storm.