What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron 'but he's a good bloke' Smith

Gmac

Juniors
Couldn't care less about it. This is rugby league after all. But anyone that thinks the media wouldn't be all over that if it was jwh, burgess matai etc are kidding themselves

Perce

Juniors
OP would be a sad disappointment to anyone who remembers when Manly players were genuinely tough.

Evenflow

Bench
Geez these Manly bunch are a soft lot of merkins aren't they? Massive sooks as well. As the old saying goes winners are grinners and losers can please themselves. Or whinge...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Not a fan of Cam Smith but he is clearly trying to get himself away from the Manly player who was holding him down illegally. Far from the strike that is alleged in the OP

ceagle

Bench
Geez these Manly bunch are a soft lot of merkins aren't they? Massive sooks as well. As the old saying goes winners are grinners and losers can please themselves. Or whinge...
Melbourne Cheat are worse than Manly at playing the victim card. Disgusting club.

Apey

Staff member
HandyEuphoricEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

:lol: that's it? the way people were going on about it I was expecting something like

tumblr_n31vpa5mP11six5o1o2_250.gif

ram raid

Bench
I have a huge agenda against Manly but it's baseless to accuse them of cheating in 2008. They were just the gun team that year, especially in the grand final. Cam Smith not playing in the final didn't help Melbourne though.

Patorick

Staff member
I have a huge agenda against Manly but it's baseless to accuse them of cheating in 2008. They were just the gun team that year, especially in the grand final. Cam Smith not playing in the final didn't help Melbourne though.
Being over the cap, however, did.

Well, almost.

Ulysseus

Bench
Being over the cap almost created an alternative reality.
Remember - no cap cheating and Cam Smith had his shit on a truck heading for the gold coast.

Fazz_138

Juniors
Cam Smith has always been a merkin.

Remember when Mckinnon was laying there with a broken neck and he was trying to argue it shouldn't be a penalty. When the bloke first goes down, fair enough, that happens. But to immediately start up again about it when the guy has been laying prone on the ground for some ten minutes? You're a massive merkin. Just cop the penalty and piss off.

I don't wish ill health on anybody, but I do wish a suspension on Cam Smith. Imagine if Isaac Luke or any other international team's hooker had done the same thing? I doubt the commentators would be glossing over the fact.

Ulysseus

Bench
I hope he gets hit by a bus, and not one of those ones that f**k around at 40km/h either, one of those ones pulling 110km/h driven by a madman who reverses back over the grub.