What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Twat Thread

Bulldog Force

Referee
And every post better than all of BF's 245 put together.

Jason, how do you think you appear knowing that every second post of yours is having a go at me? Do I get under your skin that much that you spend that much time typing up shit about me, and feel like a big keyboard warrior? If so, congratulations on wasting precious seconds of your life that could be spent doing something else, but instead dedicating them to me. That's so cool, bro!

Bulldog Force

Referee
itchyandscratchyland.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
sorry, I haven't been around much
It ain't you chump, it's Muzby! He's the air that these lungs known as ST need to survive. Without them, we're just grasping as very little air. I mean... look at Skinner and Jason Mayer to make this joint interesting for crying out loud.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It ain't you chump, it's Muzby! He's the air that these lungs known as ST need to survive. Without them, we're just grasping as very little air. I mean... look at Skinner and Jason Mayer to make this joint interesting for crying out loud.

I'm amazed you're able to type with minimal errors with such a tight grasp of muzby's c**k...

Latest posts