What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF1 // Fri // Roosters 31-30 Cowboys // Allianz

Semi Final: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delboy

First Grade
The real issue for a lot of fans, is how few poor decision the Rorters get. They seem to do very well for a club with so few fans, then again it's power elsewhere that seems to count

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Jonathon Plod lost the Cowboys the game,out in the clear and didn't pass inside to Morgan,around the 72nd min he couldn't get his team a repeat set and instead kicked it straight into Mitchell Pearce hands

2014 Dally M Plodder of the year

I feel so sorry for Cows fans right now, not so much for the no try but the fact that SBW got away with the clear drop ball. Fact is, if the correct call was made by the refs, the Roosters aren't in range for the FG.

Another absolute disgrace for the game. If the fans and players can't even keep up with the way the rules are interpreted, how are people new to rugby league supposed to? This game won't get any new fans if this keeps up.

Sh*t go NRL.

f**k me Dave one more for the dummies. the Cows scored off a similar penalty in the first half when they dropped it cold. And not to mention they scored a try off a forward pass, one after taking Mini in the air, one whenLui clearly knocked on over the line. Not to mention SBW's try which was ruled try on field only to be overturned when their is no clear reason to do so.

Oh and JT is whining again.

Glen

Bench
Despite Gordon Tallis doing his best to bait him, no he did not. No doubt that makes you sad.

Meh not really. To be fair he does have a lot of form in that area.

The majority of Queensland crying is more than enough to keep me happy

Snappy

Coach
f**k me Dave one more for the dummies. the Cows scored off a similar penalty in the first half when they dropped it cold. And not to mention they scored a try off a forward pass, one after taking Mini in the air, one whenLui clearly knocked on over the line. Not to mention SBW's try which was ruled try on field only to be overturned when their is no clear reason to do so.

Oh and JT is whining again.

You're a f**king genius if you think that the Lui try was a knock on

Apey

Staff member
Anyone who thought that was a knock back needs to keep the following in mind:

Gus talks a lot of shit but he is right. That has been called knocked back for 100 years. And he has no reason to talk shit against Easts.

The Cowboys have been robbed again.

This is a simple test for rugby league knowledge. If you think that was knock on, you have no f**king idea about rugby league.

A frustrating but correct call. That is a knock on every day.

blacklock

Juniors
Sonny bill loses it...they get a penalty that leads to a field goal. Cowboys hit late with no penalty...cowboys score late no knock forward and get dudded.

I had my money on the over 36.5 points. No vested interest here, but the refs robbed the fans of an all time classic match. Thurston didnt deserve that and the roosters didnt deserve to win that way. Just feels wrong. An amazing game that is going to be remembered for the wrong reasons. Refs inserting themselves.

Then again cowboys had the ball ten metres out around 70m mark and went for a try instead of a field goal.

Latest posts