What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 2015 Team

hindy111

Post Whore
So every team this year is going to be shit?

I reckon every team will be decent-Bar the titans.Gap closing.

I still think people under estimate how much improvement is left in our team from last year and how much players develop in a season.
Guys like Tepai-Pauli can go from nice debutants too becoming two of our best forwards.
Jnr Paulo was 20 all of last year.He isnt anyhwere near his potential,and Semi will also improve.Question is how long till they reach there peak?
Throw in a fit Peats-Manu-Lussick- and the addition of watmough and its a pack that could be twice as good as 2014.Mannah IMO is the only one who is at his peak last year, but he will still be as good this year you would imagine.

Hoppa/Norman both played half the year injured so expect them to be more help to the team. And Sandow comes into rnd 1 fit with his head screwed on.

Throw in the fact we have loads of depth compared too last year, a good run with injuries and we could suprise quite a lot of people.

Unlike plenty of other teams we dont have too many players who are on downhill slide in there careers.Is watmough the only one over 30?

eels_fan

First Grade
Numerous confirmations in interviews today that IDG and Peats will be in the team, I'm hoping that means no Sefa because I think the bench will be too small with him & a 9 on the bench

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There's certainly no room for two middle halves on the bench. The question is, out of Peats and De Gois, who will play middle half and who will play dummy half, when they're both on the field?

Gronk

Staff member
Kick-off details:
NYC: 5.30pm
NRL: 7.45pm

Parramatta Eels NRL Side
1. Will Hopoate
2. Semi Radradra
3. Beau Champion
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Reece Robinson
6. Corey Norman
7. Chris Sandow
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Nathan Peats
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Anthony Watmough

14. Isaac De Gois
15. Joseph Paulo
16. Junior Paulo
17. David Gower

18. Danny Wicks
19. Pauli Pauli

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2015/03/03/team_list_nrl_squad_.html

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
No Morgan, nice!

Interesting to see who drops off the bench. Playing with both Seph and De Gois is madness. I wouldn't play either of them.

Someone

Bench
id say if Edwards was fit Seffa wouldn't be anywhere near the team.

BA is probably a bit sceptical of using Pauli or Wicks in the first round. Hopefully a few rounds in Seffa either proves us wrong or gets the sack.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Look at their team compared to ours.

We have their players, Hoppa, Lussick, Watmough and Gower, as opposed to them having ex Eels Mateo, Lyon, Blair and Horo.

What a match this will be.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
No Morgan, nice!

Interesting to see who drops off the bench. Playing with both Seph and De Gois is madness. I wouldn't play either of them.

Maybe, but we are probably all thinking peats will play 80 mins, I reckon Issac/peats won't both be on the field at the same time

whall15

Coach
If Joseph Paulo drops off the bench then that's a pretty good side.

Interesting to see Danny Wicks close to first grade this early on in the season.