What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: West Indies v Australia at Kingston on Jun 11-15, 2015

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Haze is twice the bowler of Bird. But you are right even Pidge struggled in 97 until Reffiel came over as a replacement and told him he needed to pitch it up over here. Billy is the bowling coach and Harris and Johnston have toured before so he has plenty of experience around him.

IMO he should be the first quick picked in the first test.

this I agree with

JJ

Immortal
I'd still pick Harris first, Hazlewood #2, then things get interesting

TheParraboy

Staff member
assuming we get the final 2 wickets early on day 3, and have around 230-240 run lead

Do we enforce he follow on?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Starc won us the World Cup,Harris and Johnson won us the last Ashes series and basically won us the 2-1 victory against South Africa and Hazelwood is the best young quick in Australia,how do we sack any of these f**kers?

Do we do the unthinkable and played 4 fast bowlers,sack Nathan Lyon and bring in Glenn Maxwell to take Twatto's spot so he can bowl his offspin all day :crazy:

:shock:

typicalfan

Coach
I would have Starc 12th man and have him on the hammer of Harris and Hazelwood in particular so if they don't perform they could be swiftly replaced.

8Ball

First Grade
Darsh on 41 not out and firming for the vacant middle order spot in the Ashes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't believe that LBW was overturned.

Still 2 wickets in 8 overs I'm sure Clarke is happy with that.

8Ball

First Grade
Honestly that declaration had a bit of a "lets give ourselves some sort of a workout" to it. Not sure if thats the right approach to be honest.

aqua_duck

Coach
With the emergence of Hazlewood and with starc finally realising how good he can be with his natural ability it's quite scary to think what this attack could be like in 4-5 years especially if someone like Pattinson or Cummins can stay fit for longer than 5 mins. Atleast we won't have to see much more of Siddle

Latest posts