What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Parra vs Storm 14 June Game Day Thread

Hold on against the Cows and Warriors and we are looking good to at least be finals contenders late into the season. This win, whilst good, isn't going to kick start our season I'm afraid.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Why do morons feel the need to come in and hassle us even after we lose?

Just f**k right off and let us enjoy our win!!

We beat the cheats and that is all we should ever aspire to do in the current times.

They'll claim they're trolling, but really, they're just sore that a team they hate thrashed their opponents so comprehensively.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I agree. French may have no option but to play.

We may also need ZDC to play hooker.

What choices do we have?

Actually fullback there is a couple of options Quinlan, Hoppa and as you said French.

But docker is probably the only option for hooker. Not sure if Gorman / Kelly would be considered.

Parra47

Juniors
Great to get a win but geez we played a team minus their 4 origin players, and we only just won. As for who comes in at fullback and hooker, maybe Quinlan at fullback or move Norman to fullback and bring in Henry at half. For hooker, will they let us play Kelly?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
And finally Brad Arthur started to plug his defensive line by moving players around particularly after we fell behind 12 nil.

If only he had done this last week.:crazy::crazy:

By far the best part of our game.

May he have the guts to continue doing this for the rest of his career.

Glad you are listening to some of your fans Brad.

Bigfella

Coach
Semis try saving tackle might be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Takarangi disappeared like the runner was a positive magnet and he was the negative (is that how magnets work?)

I've never seen a merkin run away from tackles in crucial
situations like him in my life

Bigfella

Coach
Btw - coaching masterclass by BA

He obviously aid during the week:

If you merlons can only play 60 mins lets at least make it THE LAST f**kING 60

IFR33K

Coach
I love how we turn on others and not each other after a win ������

I love you guys ��������

Latest posts