What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers's Terminate Cleary's Contract

magpie4ever

First Grade
How's that "joint venture, one premiership in 16 years" thing working out for ya?

At least I'm realistic not like the pennies fans talking about controlling the premiership over the next decade.

Shit club, shit side, shitheads, traitors.;-)

Pantherjim.

Referee
Replacing Cleary with Griffin would seriously be the worst decision a club has made in forever.

Gould is no stranger to poor decisions in his history with this club.

After all, there was that - "91' Premiership blazer - Ben Alexander overlooked for same and demoted to reserve grade - Honda Integra into a telegraph pole in Colyton after drowning his sorrows in 10 middies" - Thingy

Pantherjim.

Referee
At least I'm realistic not like the pennies fans talking about controlling the premiership over the next decade.

Best junior Rugby League Nursery in the State, under 20's Premiers this season and we're being unrealistic?

That shit you suck on must be bitter?

Wizardman

First Grade
Gould is no stranger to poor decisions in his history with this club.

After all, there was that - "91' Premiership blazer - Ben Alexander overlooked for same and demoted to reserve grade - Honda Integra into a telegraph pole in Colyton after drowning his sorrows in 10 middies" - Thingy

As bad as the decision made by Phil Gould is...you have just entered into scumbag territory by suggesting what you just did.

Wizardman

First Grade
What you said about Gould is as low as a snake's belly-type stuff. Disgusting to suggest that Gould was in any way responsible for Ben's death....you piece of shit.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Best junior Rugby League Nursery in the State, under 20's Premiers this season and we're being unrealistic?

That shit you suck on must be bitter?

I've been hearing the best junior nursery for donkey's years - 2 preimership in 50 years, yeah good follow on effect.

Regards under 20's that is just hard touch footy that doesn't relate to 1st grade.

What I suck on might be bitter but at least it is not a human cigar - unlike you, Chumpion.:lol:

Last edited:

Blues Riff

Bench

Shit club, shit side, shitheads, traitors.;-)
We'll be fine. Have you seen the roster? A better run with injuries and Tommy Ridiculous could coach us to the finals.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im amazed that other Panther fans have not torn you a new asshole like I did over your Ben Alexander comment.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Standard answer of an imbecile who realises that he put his foot in it and cannot defend his position.
Bravo for at least seeing what an idiotic statement you made.

I didn't put my foot in it.

I'm standing by what I've said.

As do Many other Penrith fans who were around at the time.