What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you want Robbie to go

beave

Coach
I would like to see him go somewhere that deserves a player of his lofty character. The only places where I can honestly see him fitting in is either Syria or Iraq........

Harsh but I honestly think he is one of the biggest f$&@wits in the game. However I also think the tigers are even bigger f$&@wits for the way they have handled it all. They should never have signed him again and the way they went about it by back ending his contract (only going by the media reports) is just clown town and now trying to piss him off enough so that he wants a release is just pure grubbiness. Tigers fans deserve better than him and to be bluntly honest they deserve better from the entire club overall. The last few years have been disgraceful.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
The only club stupid enough to sign Farah when you already have an adequate hooker would be...well....the Tigers.

some11

Referee
Wherever he goes the coach will be dealing with a bitter man with a chip on his shoulder.

I want to have him here at London Broncos, where Craig Gower and Jamie Soward have both had great runs in the past. He can help the club get promoted from the Championship back into Super League at the end of 2016. Then in 2017 we can have Jamie Soward join him to create a State of Origin Super League club, along with a couple more other NRL stars.

Robbie could become bait for other Lebanese boys like Josh Mansour and Tim Mannah, and maybe Reece Williams when he gets sick of rugby union..

Go the London Broncos!

El Diablo

Post Whore
i wonder if he knows that if he changes clubs then he won't be the one who decides if the coach should be sacked

Lambretta

First Grade
Oh yeah, they will claim some incredible TPAs cover it. It is sham.

from what the Herald was saying the Roosters wanted to take Farah with the Tigers paying his entire salary thereby costing us no cap space and no need for any TPA's

thats how you sell something - you pay us for the priviledge of taking one of your players

magpie4ever

First Grade
from what the Herald was saying the Roosters wanted to take Farah with the Tigers paying his entire salary thereby costing us no cap space and no need for any TPA's

thats how you sell something - you pay us for the priviledge of taking one of your players

I know (or it use to) the RMC comp is run on a points system per player per club but if it was possible I would like to see this walking ego be sent to the Wests Ron Massey side, training at Campbelltown 2/3 nights per week plus game days.

Would certainly be the place for a dude who believes he controls coaches and clubs. He would not get away with it at Wests RMC side.

Latest posts