What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

inside_pass

Bench
If I see James Roberts on the street I'm going to deck him ... The little bitch make up your silly little peanut of a brain fkn deadbeat if it was upto me at the dragons I would told this bloke to piss off ages ago this bloke Must think he has immortal status wouldn't even fart in the blokes direction all I want is for you to have a game at kogarah oval vs the saints and mose just stamp fkn peads the flop
You have problems!

Old Timer

Coach
If I see James Roberts on the street I'm going to deck him ... The little bitch make up your silly little peanut of a brain fkn deadbeat if it was upto me at the dragons I would told this bloke to piss off ages ago this bloke Must think he has immortal status wouldn't even fart in the blokes direction all I want is for you to have a game at kogarah oval vs the saints and mose just stamp fkn peads the flop

Time for the moderators to stand up and stop this stupidity.

This forum is supposed to be for people to enjoy and indulge in decent discussion and debate.

These peanut comments are neither constructive nor amusing so should not be able to get any air play.

goggles

Juniors

This forum is supposed to be for people to enjoy and indulge in decent discussion and debate.

These peanut comments are neither constructive nor amusing so should not be able to get any air play.
This

V

Vasilevsky

Talk about cutting the nose to spite the face. All your comments could be described as 'peanut comments' totally devoid of any redeeming qualities.

Straight Shooter:cool:

Old Timer

Coach
Talk about cutting the nose to spite the face. All your comments could be described as 'peanut comments' totally devoid of any redeeming qualities.

If only your opinion actually counted for anything.

Your inability to see anything wrong with inappropriate posts can only be surpassed by your inability to be reasonable in your critique.

TruSaint

Referee

Where were his comments violent in nature mate.
You dont agree with him.. fine.. But to compare his posts to someone whom endorses violence is crap.

the_saints

Juniors
You already proved you're a wanker with previous posts but this just takes the cake. What a deadset fkn hero you must be.

No one pushed your bottoms mate keep it shut it's a forum and that's my say if
You don't like it don't read it it's simple don't personally attack me cause your bored you deadbeat.

the_saints

Juniors
Go have a sook all you people in here think your king shit because you know how to spell or because you think you no everything not one of your comments are constructive or truthful it's just negative comments being thrown around no one argees with anyone until it comes time to gang up on someone .. Sore losers is what you all are please do me a favour go put on a Bulldogs jersey

to_ddeath

Coach
Go have a sook all you people in here think your king shit because you know how to spell or because you think you no everything not one of your comments are constructive or truthful it's just negative comments being thrown around no one argees with anyone until it comes time to gang up on someone .. Sore losers is what you all are please do me a favour go put on a Bulldogs jersey

Dogs jersey
Suits you to a tee.
Now piss off low scum.

T.

1. It s know not no
2. You don't see the hypocritical nature of this post after your Roberts post?
3. These blokes are a good bunch and you wouldn't cop what you have if you didn't write that previous rubbish

62baby

Juniors
Personally don't think we need him, but maybe the delay is more about 3 teams trying to shuffle players between themselves to make Robert's desired outcome happen. I think he's after a rock star lifestyle, and he won't get that at the gong. Hell of a good footy player though.

bottle

Coach
No one pushed your bottoms mate keep it shut it's a forum and that's my say if
You don't like it don't read it it's simple don't personally attack me cause your bored you deadbeat.

How does he know he doesn't like it though until he reads it?
Sounds complicated.

Minh

First Grade
There's obviously a few posters on here lately with issues far greater than just Rugby League...

Latest posts