What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

ONPOINT

Juniors
Never seen the mole be so sure on such a big story that dragons are completely out. Doubt he'd be so confident with so many people ready to bag him when he is wrong

twinkletoes

Juniors
Looks certain Roberts is heading to Broncos. My concern is now with our recruitment department with Ben Haran in charge. Most of our major signings, which have been fantastic in terms of building for next season, were initiated by Mullholand prior to leaving, We've now lost out on a couple of major players who we chased hard..Bird and Roberts since haran took over. Haran from memory was part of the Craig Young recruitment team and I fear we will now sink back into those bad old days with him at the helm.

hazzbeen

Bench
Haran from memory was part of the Craig Young recruitment team and I fear we will now sink back into those bad old days with him at the helm........If this is true then I am not very confident about signing any notable players....

Lethal25

Juniors
And folk on JA stating it could likely be Souths????

Nobody knows.

The longer it goes the less chance of him in red and white in my opinion. Clearly holding out till deck chairs shuffled

Haran from memory was part of the Craig Young recruitment team and I fear we will now sink back into those bad old days with him at the helm........If this is true then I am not very confident about signing any notable players....

Don't say that. The club is on the improve, things are really looking up.

Straight Shooter

hazzbeen

Bench
And folk on JA stating it could likely be Souths????

Nobody knows.

The longer it goes the less chance of him in red and white in my opinion. Clearly holding out till deck chairs shuffled

Lethal the way its going we are not even in the race. You know what this could be a good thing because they never get it right, the whole saga is a joke...Lets see how it pans out...:crazy:

dragondad

First Grade
The irony is that on the weekend, the reporting said that we were the only ones to have tabled an offer. Each journo has his own scoop!

The Nick

Bench
Broncos still need to move on Copely and possibly another player to fit Roberts in.

I've heard he's agreed to terms but the contract isn't able to be registered yet.

Still a few dominos to fall yet and Roberts is still a free agent until pen goes to paper.

One thing is for sure, his uncle Jeremy Donovan sure is enjoying all the attention he's been receiving. Never has a player manager made himself so available for comment to the media.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

Haran was also part of the recruitment team that involved Mulholland and some of those signings of late include:
Lafai
Masoe
Havlili
McCarthy
Mann
KFL
You may have missed we have also been deep in negotiations with James Roberts?
You may also note we still have cap money to spend next year if we don't front end a few players contract. Puts us in a very healthy position.

I guess I just don't share your paranoia or concern.

The Nick

Bench
Haran was also part of the recruitment team that involved Mulholland and some of those signings of late include:
Lafai
Masoe
Havlili
McCarthy
Mann
KFL
You may have missed we have also been deep in negotiations with James Roberts?
You may also note we still have cap money to spend next year if we don't front end a few players contract. Puts us in a very healthy position.

I guess I just don't share your paranoia or concern.

I wouldn't mind going into the season with a bit of space up our sleeves. You know someone is going to become available mid-season for one reason or another.

Lethal25

Juniors
I wouldn't mind going into the season with a bit of space up our sleeves. You know someone is going to become available mid-season for one reason or another.

Yes, a good position to be in.

And if nothing comes to fruition simply use the excess as front loaded 2017 contract payments before end of November.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Broncos still need to move on Copely and possibly another player to fit Roberts in.

I've heard he's agreed to terms but the contract isn't able to be registered yet.

Still a few dominos to fall yet and Roberts is still a free agent until pen goes to paper.

One thing is for sure, his uncle Jeremy Donovan sure is enjoying all the attention he's been receiving. Never has a player manager made himself so available for comment to the media.

Yeah & the floating deadline is a laugh

Jubileeboy

First Grade
The concept of success simply doesn't come into any of your calculations, does it?

Straight Shooter

Absolutely, it does.
I think the same is applied to your posts, when reality is never achieved through your misguided, ill-informed rants.

However, you appear to be so far removed from reality that your expectations are often misplaced with fantasy.

FTR, why does my previous post not imply that success is desired?
Is it just another attempt at poor trolling or have you decided now is the time to let everyone know you really are completely clueless?

bottle

Coach
Absolutely, it does.
I think the same is applied to your posts, when reality is never achieved through your misguided, ill-informed rants.

However, you appear to be so far removed from reality that your expectations are often misplaced with fantasy.

FTR, why does my previous post not imply that success is desired?
Is it just another attempt at poor trolling or have you decided now is the time to let everyone know you really are completely clueless?

Whooa there bro, that horse has bolted.

Latest posts