What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

willzy91

Juniors
So it's official, Roberts won't be at dragons. As already said a million times.

Seems that way, but the question now is considering the face that we had the money for him. What are the clubs aims now? Do they hold on to the money and make a play for a back mid season? Do they give a player or two a bumper contract? Or do they just hold on to the money until the end of next season?

Does anyone have any news on the the Gordan family and the takeover of the Illawarra portion of the board? Are we hoping for this to be completely before the season starts?

You are angry because you think I am attempting to plagiarize you?

To be perfectly honest, I'm tired of just like I'm tired of any and all Shonkies supporters. Please refrain from addressing me anymore directly or indirectly (as you like to do for some bizarre reason which I'm sure makes perfect sense in your pea-brain.)

Lenin said: You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

:lol: this bloke is completely crazy.

Knows jack shit about the club he suggests he supports and supports it by bagging crap out of it.

Even Sharks supporters feel sorry for real Dragons supporters in here, with the likes of you feeding your garbage constantly.

Have a lovely Christmas comrade

mmap dragons

Juniors
Seems that way, but the question now is considering the face that we had the money for him. What are the clubs aims now? Do they hold on to the money and make a play for a back mid season? Do they give a player or two a bumper contract? Or do they just hold on to the money until the end of next season?

Does anyone have any news on the the Gordan family and the takeover of the Illawarra portion of the board? Are we hoping for this to be completely before the season starts?

We can only speculate what the club may do, however, considering we had some coin under the cap to throw at Roberts you would think it puts us in a good position to recruit and upgrade deals for 2017 and beyond. It would be great to see Gaz & Thommo to extend and Duges to remain at the club long term. The club are moving forward very well for mine. This time last year we were a circus.

I haven't heard any more news on the Gordon position. I hope it comes off TBH.

V

Vasilevsky

Knows jack shit about the club he suggests he supports and supports it by bagging crap out of it.

Even Sharks supporters feel sorry for real Dragons supporters in here, with the likes of you feeding your garbage constantly.

Good one. You little ":lol:" made all the difference. Moron:sarcasm:!

mmap dragons

Juniors

You would be the only Sharks supporter that feels for us Miller.;-)

V

Vasilevsky

We can only speculate what the club may do, however, considering we had some coin under the cap to throw at Roberts you would think it puts us in a good position to recruit and upgrade deals for 2017 and beyond. It would be great to see Gaz & Thommo to extend and Duges to remain at the club long term. The club are moving forward very well for mine. This time last year we were a circus.

I haven't heard any more news on the Gordon position. I hope it comes off TBH.

Would have been a good signing but not the end of the world. Dragons have some good juniors coming through in the three-quarters and I have high hopes for Milne.

It seems Roberts was trying to get the club to offer him still more and the club did the right thing by rejecting that. WhoTF does he he think he is? A good player but not Gaz or maybe even Cooper standard.

The Nick

Bench

So it's official, Roberts won't be at dragons. As already said a million times.

"Fairfax Media understands..."

Sounds far from official to me, guys....

But regardless, I know for a fact Roberts has been in QLD this whole time, definitely doesn't look like he's thinking about uprooting from QLD.

My mail is Jeremy Donovan is advising Roberts to delay on a decision as long as possible to allow Mr Donovan to get himself quoted in the media a few more times before his 15 minutes of fame on the back of his nephew abruptly ends.

willzy91

Juniors
According to the Mole on Twitter the article regarding Roberts rejecting the dragons is false...it was actually the dragons who pulled their offer for Roberts off the table. Seems to me that he's more trouble then he's worth...

The Nick

Bench
According to the Mole on Twitter the article regarding Roberts rejecting the dragons is false...it was actually the dragons who pulled their offer for Roberts off the table. Seems to me that he's more trouble then he's worth...

Why, because he's taking the time to consider the best deal for himself and his family, just like any other professional athlete in demand?

Yeah what a trouble maker.... :roll:

Good one. You little ":lol:" made all the difference. Moron:sarcasm:!

Hay there Val.

Personally, I don't mind your political leanings at all. Mine are even weirder.

I also appreciate that you're a real Dragons supporter. I can tell that you are, and more power too you.

But, really, Miller is a Legend appears to be an exceptionally nice fellow. And while I've never said that about a Sharks supporter before (and never will again) I think you're being harsh.

Please take a deep breath, have a good look around and try to stay friends with everyone.

Thanks to our old mate OV, I now know how to use this forums ignore feature, and I'm not afraid to use it. :)

We can only speculate what the club may do, however, considering we had some coin under the cap to throw at Roberts you would think it puts us in a good position to recruit and upgrade deals for 2017 and beyond.

What makes you think simply throwing coin at players (top-line) will all of a sudden work next year or the year after? Yeah, let's consider the intangibles - super coach, premiership threat, professional board, 2+ home grounds... :roll:

But everyone is happy with Mary and Mann and Lafai.

FMD.

Straight Shooter

V

Vasilevsky

Hay there Val.

Personally, I don't mind your political leanings at all. Mine are even weirder.

I also appreciate that you're a real Dragons supporter. I can tell that you are, and more power too you.

But, really, Miller is a Legend appears to be an exceptionally nice fellow. And while I've never said that about a Sharks supporter before (and never will again) I think you're being harsh.

Please take a deep breath, have a good look around and try to stay friends with everyone.

Thanks to our old mate OV, I now know how to use this forums ignore feature, and I'm not afraid to use it. :)

I'm really not sure what you mean 'weird' political leanings. I mean, I know the post war boom has long passed, stagnation waned and decline really set in but surely to not be ignorant of this doesn't yet constitute being 'weird'.

Please don't fall into the 'free' press trap and believe anything they want you to believe.

Lenin said: Ignorance never yet helped anybody.

Insofar as that masochistic freak, look back in this thread only 1 or 2 pages and see who initiated hostilities. Now it's done it's done.

Stalin said: They (Nazis) are calling it (the war) a storm over the land. They are the one's who called the weather and now they stand outside and curse the rain.

Latest posts