What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia at Wellington on Feb 12-16, 2016

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee its nice to see a real keeper who can keep and make a few runs with real cricket shots

ANTiLAG

First Grade
The Don at 96.5 now, if only he could have scored some runs in the Ashes...

Unbelievable that numpties like Clarke, Quiney, Marsh kept the second greatest Australian batsman out of the Australian team

Lets give the Don 2.0 some credit.

He puts a high value on his wicket unlike some road warriors.

He goes big on the scores and more importantly, long. He gets 180 - 280 not out. He cashes in big time unlike many who think the job is done at 50-100.

JJ

Immortal
Lets give the Don 2.0 some credit.

He puts a high value on his wicket unlike some road warriors.

He goes big on the scores and more importantly, long. He gets 180 - 280 not out. He cashes in big time unlike many who think the job is done at 50-100.

I am, I said that about 6 pages ago. The Don, Hoppa, Smiffy, all make their form count - they make the most of their luck when they get it and put big scores on the board

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I am, I said that about 6 pages ago. The Don, Hoppa, Smiffy, all make their form count - they make the most of their luck when they get it and put big scores on the board

You're determined for the Hoppa nickname to catch on aren't you?:lol:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Oozie is still quicker then Hoppa JJ.

Not sure about that.

From the footage I saw, Oozie generously warmed up Zampa's oven before putting a bun in it.

Safe to say Khawaja has now entered the annals of cricketing history.

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
What is it with NZ not being able to compete with Australia at Test level? I've watched a lot of NZ's test cricket over the last couple of years to know you blokes are capable but when playing Australia they just can't step up. Must be a mental barrier for them as realistically this Australian team is not great.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
not watching what did tons of fun have to say???

He's cranky. Umpire on Voges last night.

On the good side he's calling Cumming out on his incoherent crap as he is cranky.

Cumming's incoherent and lack of accurate knowledge does annoy a lot of viewers.

JJ

Immortal
What is it with NZ not being able to compete with Australia at Test level? I've watched a lot of NZ's test cricket over the last couple of years to know you blokes are capable but when playing Australia they just can't step up. Must be a mental barrier for them as realistically this Australian team is not great.

Certainly the way I see it - we will come back, but we freeze early.

A barrier, bit like Aust has in India - or you see in other sports. But the series in Australia tests 2 and 3 were close, we might hang on here, hopefully we can start better in Christchurch

JJ

Immortal
Crying over Voges bruh

Fair enough to a degree, Don has played a great innings, but the reality is the umpire screwed up, and he shouldn't be here - it's huge, and it's cricket so I get it, but it is relevant to the state of the game - I mean the awfulness of M Marsh was there for all to see in his glorious 2 balls

WaznTheGreat

Referee
NZ cricket commentators and the NZ dudes that commentate Warriors game in the NRL are 100 times worse than James Brayshaw