What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia at Wellington on Feb 12-16, 2016

TheParraboy

Staff member
looking forward to see how we go here

Our middle order a massive concern, but I think we will do better than expected

Starts Friday on Fox sports 8.30am

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well we wont be seeing any of those nuffies like Wade, Boland and The No Show, Victorians I think they are called.

Probably play Siddle for some unknown reason.

JJ

Immortal
I expect two very competitive tests - as I've said all along, the two teams are pretty evenly matched - the series in Australia was close, this one will be too...

Hutty1986

Immortal
NZ should be favourites after our piss-poor recent form and incredibly brittle batting line-up. Need a huge series from Smithy and Warner for us to be any chance.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
NZ should be favourites after our piss-poor recent form and incredibly brittle batting line-up. Need a huge series from Smithy and Warner for us to be any chance.

No bookies will have NZ favourites with no Taylor.

They may lower the odds (still in Australia's favour) if we bowl first and Boult gets his seam release sorted in his first spell, though.

First site I went to had Australia paying $1.20 to win.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything about our squad, has anyone got a link? I'd expect it to be close to the following:

Burns
Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Voges
MMarsh
Nevill
Pattinson
Siddle
Lyon
Hazlewood

JJ