What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
alien trump has nothing to do with souths lets stick with the programme mate

Cheers mate.

You got told alien.

Nice try alien but no cigar.

Shadow and myself helped you see the light. Thank goodness for our good work shadow:) we have that true Souths spirit shadow and we will keep speaking our mind. People can disagree but we won't lay down.

Rabbits20

Immortal
funny thing here we all keep chopping and changeing players positions thats becoz we got so many dudsplaying like a dud and so we shuffle the duds around till they play a half decent game.it aint going to happen we got 10 duds to get rid of and until then keep shuffling guys we aint getting nowhere till the 10 duds get the boot!!!!if you think otherwise seek help and medication fast ffs your all delusional you all need help call your doctor immediately you all make the late wacko jacko look sane!!!!

Oh dear...... What's going on???

Rabbits20

Immortal
amen to that! you're on a roll, why stop there?
drop keary with walker to 6 :)

Cheers CAFPOW.

You are a fellow truth teller:cool: You say it as it is I like I do.

Keary wants more money. I say good riddance after this season. Hasta la vista to Keary. The guy has only been playing half heartedly. Sorry that doesn't cut it for me. That isn't what this jersey is about. Keary shows touches of brilliance for 5mins here and there and then goes AWOL. Once again that doesn't cut it.

I am on a role CAFPOW. I'm on the ball and fired up.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You said yourself Broncos will win I don't understand the logic in tipping Souths? I thought it was a tipping competition not a who loves Souths the most competition.

I'm loyal.

You ain't.

Well maybe you think of loyalty different to me???

If I tipped against Souths I'd feel very ill. Lots do it like its no fuss at all. In my heart I know it's stupid and disloyal to tip against Souths. It just isn't right. Maybe the guys doing it aren't as passionate as I am.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
John Lee set up that Madge BS. Madge was never going anywhere. Thank goodness we got rid of the germ that was Lee.

Reyno was never going. Mark those words too shadow.

Correct, we have a 5/8 who isn't performing and has the wrong attitude and is playing half heartedly.

Correct re GI. He ain't happy and he's on one leg.

Sam is giving his all. Others have to help him. Remember the neck injury would have shaken Sam up. Give Sam a break.

I believe Tom will leave after this season. His mind is elsewhere.

George is just struggling for fitness and form but is trying very hard unlike Tom.

Issac stuffed us up. He should have left after the 2014 GF and we should have kept Api. Hasta la vista to Cam please. Cam ain't got it. Some won't like this comment from me but I'm saying it as it is. With our team we need a running hooker who helps with momentums and gets the forwards going better. We ain't need a hooker like Cam who stands on the spot and is more defence orientated.

I don't care Dylan has gone. He had attitude problems and dint like discipline.

Wake up shadow mate, I speak truth.

Read this post it tells you it all mate.

No this makes sense shadow.

Wake up mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd rather have gotten rid of Nielsen and got a Storm forward.

It seems Storm have unearthed a talent in Vokinalu or whatever his name was. He looks a talented winger who will only get better. Still raw but a much better option than Nielsen.

I reckon Storm have woken up and won't take Nielsen as he's a dud. A Storm U18's player would be a better option than Nielsen.

Nielsen should be playing the Ron Massey Cup.

Why we signed him is beyond me????

What is Nielsen on???? Is it 200k???? What a waste if it is I say.

Wake up shadow. Thoughts????

Rabbits20

Immortal
I heard it was form he got drop for. He is the type of forward we need at the moment tho big massive prop

Ok.

We should sign the Storm winger who debuted today. He's still raw but has very good potential.

His name is Suliasi Vunivalu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts