What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | Origin I | Wed 1 Jun | NSW 4-6 QLD | ANZ

Origin I 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
When was the last time an origin game was actually played at more intensity or with better skill than any regular top 8 clash club game?

It's just the same old safety first footy we see every weekend these days, and not even as much skill as the top 4 teams (understandable since half of the players on the field are from teams outside he bloody 8)

Oh stop your f**king whinging you miserable merkin. It's been a great game.

Shorty

Staff member
For some reason Queensland aren't using Oates at all.
Kick for the mofo.

chigurh

When was the last time an origin game was actually played at more intensity or with better skill than any regular top 8 clash club game?

It's just the same old safety first footy we see every weekend these days, and not even as much skill as the top 4 teams (understandable since half of the players on the field are from teams outside he bloody 8)

Occasionally it is, and QLD wins by 20+ every time lol

Shorty

Staff member
QLD's attack has been awful, like you'd expect given their halfback hasn't trained (lmao at the mind games paranoia).

So good to go in ahead I guess, but the attack has to improve.

Agreed.
Cronk is out of it, hopefully Morgan injects himself a bit more.
And Boyd has been fairy solid at fullback!

blaza88z

Coach
Typical NSW standard of game, using their pack to turn the game into a borefest, any sort of attacking play and we win 13+

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its hard to tell with papa because he always looks like a sleepy baby but he did look like he had been knocked goofy at the end. Concussion rule maybe ?

Maroon4life

Juniors
Not gonna lie, the game so far has been average. interesting from a speed and middle defensive perspective, thats about it.