What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita

Writing a message of support for a convicted killer might be interpreted as supporting a killer.
My only issue is, did he?

Just because the papers say what the letters mean does not mean it's right.

The bloke is a dead set f**kwit, but the telegraph and the mental midgets banging on about it are no better. They have shown no consideration to the family at all.

Kick Fifita up the arse for being drongo, no issue but the others are the ones hurting the family by banging on like rabid dogs

The_Shield

Juniors

The bloke is a dead set f**kwit, but the telegraph and the mental midgets banging on about it are no better. They have shown no consideration to the family at all.

Kick Fifita up the arse for being drongo, no issue but the others are the ones hurting the family by banging on like rabid dogs

The papers aren't after the truth, they're after a story. They want controversy, because to quote Eric Bishoff 'controversy creates cash'

As for the Fifita-Loveridge thing. Apparently Fifita has denied the f stands for free but wouldn't deny that its support for Keiran

Pete Cash

Post Whore

The media are not saints. I think the way Mitchell Pearce was treated was a disgrace. He got an absurdly long suspension for acting a fool because the media hyped up that he raped a dog on a night of madness.

However, this is a story. Its very obviously a story. The media arent inventing anything. I dont think that Fifita is dumb enough to wear something that stands for Free Kieren Loveridge (although the big oaf should have had a think about whats the worst way the media could interpret this if its found out) and I do believe the story where it means "for KL"

If he had just visited him in prison I would be on the sharks posters sides. Its the message of support for convicted killer that I have a problem with. I wouldnt suspend him but what he did is worse than what Pearce did as far as bringing the game into disrepute and Pearce was rubbed out for months. For some reason the Pearce thread has been deleted from what I can see. Would i find sharks fans being sympathetic to Pearce ? I dont know ?

Hell like I said I wouldnt give a f**k if he just went down to the local park and ranted about how good a bloke Loveridge is to anyone who would listen. Its the using the NRLs reach without their knowledge that is the problem.

El Diablo

Post Whore
the poor whinging drug addict must have
Imagine El Diablos reaction if an AFL player supported a convicted killer in the same way as Fifita did. He would be going mental.

Here he is like pwease cover it up media, pwease get the broom out

looks like the drug addict's meth dealer has gone on strike

poor Pete

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
At least the Kelly boys contributed more to society in their tragically short lives than the Fifita boys will ever.

carcharias

Immortal
Wow....ok
Lol are you being legit?

How the f**k anyone can defend the bloke is beyond me.

You are confusing condoning belting someone with supporting someone

Do you really think Fifita is making some sort of Free the criminal statement?
If you do, then you are the exact dumbarse target that swallows the shit spewed from Trollops like Rebecca's Wilson's rocket fuel soaked breath.

The bloke in gaol is paying for it.
He deserves what he got.
That doesn't mean he cannot have mates.
He threw one punch.
He is not the only man to have done the same.
Tragedy for all involved.
Utter tragedy.

butchmcdick

Immortal
You are confusing condoning belting someone with supporting someone

Do you really think Fifita is making some sort of Free the criminal statement?
If you do, then you are the exact dumbarse target that swallows the shit spewed from Trollops like Rebecca's Wilson's rocket fuel soaked breath.

The bloke in gaol is paying for it.
He deserves what he got.
That doesn't mean he cannot have mates.
He threw one punch.
He is not the only man to have done the same.
Tragedy for all involved.
Utter tragedy.

All of which is irrelevant

This is about Fifita at work while wearing a uniform wearing a message of support for a convicted one punch killer on national tv

When Fifita is off the clock he can visit Ivan Milat for all I care

This is about Fifita's actions at work as a representative of the NRL and the Cronulla Sharks

carcharias

Immortal
All of which is irrelevant

This is about Fifita at work while wearing a uniform wearing a message of support for a convicted one punch killer on national tv

When Fifita is off the clock he can visit Ivan Milat for all I care

This is about Fifita's actions at work as a representative of the NRL and the Cronulla Sharks

How do you know what it means?

It could mean anything.
He has even denied it means what the media claimed - to which they admitted they were only guessing.
Besides
It is not illegal

butchmcdick

Immortal
How do you know what it means?

It could mean anything.
He has even denied it means what the media claimed - to which they admitted they were only guessing.
Besides
It is not illegal

So you're going with total denial with a mix of it isn't illegal anyway

The NRL and or the clubs can suspend players for bringing the game into disrepute regardless of whether players actions are illegal or not

Has anyone apart from posters here denied that FKL on Fifita's wrist was anything other than a message of support for Loveridge ?

carcharias

Immortal
So you're going with total denial with a mix of it isn't illegal anyway

The NRL and or the clubs can suspend players for bringing the game into disrepute regardless of whether players actions are illegal or not

Has anyone apart from posters here denied that FKL on Fifita's wrist was anything other than a message of support for Loveridge ?
Mate
He has been bagged mercifully for something that he has been doing all year
Nobody had a clue

Now it's all what a merkin he is for doing something that nobody even noticed.

The accusation in the story was the he was making some form of statement of injustice about that bloke being locked up.

Most of the geniuss in here believed it.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Mate
He has been bagged mercifully for something that he has been doing all year
Nobody had a clue

Now it's all what a merkin he is for doing something that nobody even noticed.

The accusation in the story was the he was making some form of statement of injustice about that bloke being locked up.

Most of the geniuss in here believed it.

I get that Carch

I get he's been doing it for weeks and nobody knew but now (rightly or wrongly) everyone knows

Do you think it's unreasonable that people are upset that an NRL player has (allegedly) a message of support for a convicted one punch killer particularly Thomas Kelly's killer ?

Weaponhead

Coach
People can be upset all they like. Does that mean Fifita should be run out the game as Wilson and Hooper suggest?

carcharias

Immortal
I get that Carch

I get he's been doing it for weeks and nobody knew but now (rightly or wrongly) everyone knows

Do you think it's unreasonable that people are upset that an NRL player has (allegedly) a message of support for a convicted one punch killer particularly Thomas Kelly's killer ?
Well from all reports him and Fifita are very close mates.
If he shows some support for a mate who f**ked up who am I to argue?

If he had written on his arm "Free keiren Loveridge " and he had made it known ..then I'd expect him to be flogged
When that is not the case but the media claim it is or it "might" be the case ...then I can't cop it.

Just like they did to brett Stewart
Same merkins
Just like they did to Mitchell Pearce
Same merkins
Just like they did when they claimed the sharks eccelerated John mannahs cancer
Same merkins
Just like they did to carney for years
Same merkins
Monaghan
Same merkins
The Bulldogs
Same merkins
Parra
Same merkins

Year after year they'll get some piss ant story and howl the joint down .

Does the timing not seem suspicious ?

They're way worse than any letters written on a footy players arm .

butchmcdick

Immortal
Well from all reports him and Fifita are very close mates.
If he shows some support for a mate who f**ked up who am I to argue?

If he had written on his arm "Free keiren Loveridge " and he had made it known ..then I'd expect him to be flogged
When that is not the case but the media claim it is or it "might" be the case ...then I can't cop it.

Just like they did to brett Stewart
Same merkins
Just like they did to Mitchell Pearce
Same merkins
Just like they did when they claimed the sharks eccelerated John mannahs cancer
Same merkins
Just like they did to carney for years
Same merkins
Monaghan
Same merkins
The Bulldogs
Same merkins
Parra
Same merkins

Year after year they'll get some piss ant story and howl the joint down .

Does the timing not seem suspicious ?

They're way worse than any letters written on a footy players arm .

Ok I'm done

Latest posts