What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Anyone got a link of her chucking a tanty when being radio interviewed after the Matt Johns saga. The female dj didn't agree with her views and that Wilson isn't the female voice of rugby league so she chucked the toys out of the cot and hung up within about 2 minutes of being called

Dodgy

Juniors
Watching Offsiders this morning. I was surprised that her death wasn't acknowledged from the start. But when I was mentioned at the end. I got absolutely no warmth about her death from them at all. I don't know if I misinterpreted this?

magpie4ever

First Grade
Geez, some of you dudes need to have a real good look at yourself.

She might have written shite, been bias to News Corp, AFL, whatever. She never physically attacked anyone, caused a bloody war etc.

She was a mother, daughter, sister and auntie who suffered a dreadful disease and you dim bastards are attacking her the way you claimed she attacked your favorite sport, club or player.

You should be ashamed.

PS: I have no love for the Murdoch press and what they did to league via super league.

Canard

Immortal
She agreed with Maggies Rugby Union world view, therefore she was alright.

We have to keep these scummy League fans in there place, can't have guys who went to public schools thinking they are our equals.

magpie4ever

First Grade
She agreed with Maggies Rugby Union world view, therefore she was alright.

We have to keep these scummy League fans in there place, can't have guys who went to public schools thinking they are our equals.

Dude, I truly feel sorry for you (couldn't imagine living life with such hatred).

Somehow, I think I'm the better person - hate as they say is like a cancer.

billygilmore

Juniors
Geez, some of you dudes need to have a real good look at yourself.

She might have written shite, been bias to News Corp, AFL, whatever. She never physically attacked anyone, caused a bloody war etc.

She was a mother, daughter, sister and auntie who suffered a dreadful disease and you dim bastards are attacking her the way you claimed she attacked your favorite sport, club or player.

You should be ashamed.

PS: I have no love for the Murdoch press and what they did to league via super league.

I don't care about what she wrote it's more the offensive way the beastly thing looked

Canard

Immortal
Dude, I truly feel sorry for you (couldn't imagine living life with such hatred).

Somehow, I think I'm the better person - hate as they say is like a cancer.

That's the problem isn't it. Your type always considers themselves a better class of person.

magpie4ever

First Grade
That's the problem isn't it. Your type always considers themselves a better class of person.

No, I just don't let hatred eat me from the inside out.

To me the vitriol towards a person (I, also very very rarely agreed with her opinion) is in many ways a sickness.

Many on here should think of her family and the hurt and suffering they are feeling at the moment, not attempt revenge because they (as with me) didn't agree with what she said.