What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Gareth Widdop

BringTheNoise

Juniors
The fact that Glennvasgurd01 continues to get posters to engage with him and been able to sustain every single argument with only a few (often irrelevant) points repeated over and over and over proves that either he is the most brilliant troll to ever grace the internet or this forum is just full of idiots. Or maybe both.

BennyV

Referee
The fact that Glennvasgurd01 continues to get posters to engage with him and been able to sustain every single argument with only a few (often irrelevant) points repeated over and over and over proves that either he is the most brilliant troll to ever grace the internet or this forum is just full of idiots. Or maybe both.
No doubt, he is nearly a troll of epic proportions. It almost makes you respect the guy. But the thing that let's him down are his meltdowns. He isn't controlled enough to be a proper troll. Just a fool!!!

BennyV

Referee
That is pretty much precisely as I have said. Though I disagree slightly about Thommos second try. Yes, Widdop did well but I put it down mostly to Thommo and Penwiffs poor defence. Though for Thommos third, Widdop did very well. Thommo still had a bit of work to do but Widdop couldn't have done any more than he did. My position, as I have asked a few times only to have the guy with THAT username, the trippy old dude, the guy who can't go to Beograd and of course Mr Hyde, aka BennyV consistently try to ruin the thread with their nonsense, is that as the marquee playmaker and given the salary he is on and has been on for 3 years, we should expect MUCH more of that.
The thread was ruined when you started it!

SBD82

Coach
No doubt, he is nearly a troll of epic proportions. It almost makes you respect the guy. But the thing that let's him down are his meltdowns. He isn't controlled enough to be a proper troll. Just a fool!!!
Yep. And us much as I'd like to be the sort of restrained person who would't antagonise a troll until the inevitable meltdown, it just seems that I don't have that level of self control.

Glenn01

Juniors
This thread was started by an individual going by the name of Vasilevsky. My name is "Glenn01". Notice the difference? Let's forget about these trolls. Poor SBD82 is trying so hard to be noticed. No doubt he privately refers to this thread as "My Struggle"....... Where have I heard that before?

So moving right along and not allowing ourselves to be sidetracked by these trolls thinking their trolling won't get noticed by calling me a troll.

I agree with "gizbo71's" basic premise stated on the last page of this thread. I'm not so hardline as him or her. I don't mind if Widdop has a shocker next game IF he again takes the ball to the line on a regular basis and leaves the enemy guessing as to whether he will pass, long or short, run himself or kick it. If he does this on a regular basis, I don't care if he drops the ball several times and generally has a bad game all round. Even players like Thurston occasionally have such games. It just gets noticed less because he is so good at doing what I want more of Widdop doing.

I don't think this is too much to expect. I don't expect him to match Thurston but being our marquee playmaker and being on big money this year and for the last 3, he should keep doing what he did which lead to Tommos third try last game but even more so. If he does this, with our rampaging forward pack and rampaging fullback and serviceable outside backs, this team will be a force to be reckoned with.

SBD82

Coach
This thread was started by an individual going by the name of Vasilevsky. My name is "Glenn01". Notice the difference? Let's forget about these trolls. Poor SBD82 is trying so hard to be noticed. No doubt he privately refers to this thread as "My Struggle"....... Where have I heard that before?

So moving right along and not allowing ourselves to be sidetracked by these trolls thinking their trolling won't get noticed by calling me a troll.

I agree with "gizbo71's" basic premise stated on the last page of this thread. I'm not so hardline as him or her. I don't mind if Widdop has a shocker next game IF he again takes the ball to the line on a regular basis and leaves the enemy guessing as to whether he will pass, long or short, run himself or kick it. If he does this on a regular basis, I don't care if he drops the ball several times and generally has a bad game all round. Even players like Thurston occasionally have such games. It just gets noticed less because he is so good at doing what I want more of Widdop doing.

I don't think this is too much to expect. I don't expect him to match Thurston but being our marquee playmaker and being on big money this year and for the last 3, he should keep doing what he did which lead to Tommos third try last game but even more so. If he does this, with our rampaging forward pack and rampaging fullback and serviceable outside backs, this team will be a force to be reckoned with.
I think it's nice for you to notice me. Your last incarnation (Sigurd) blocked me because I made Vas my bitch and you didn't want the same treatment.

I think you're showing real progress, despite the whole trying to call me a nazi thing again.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
James Hooper reporting on NRL Tonight that the Dragons are considering re-signing Gareth Widdop as a Fullback next year and shifting Duges permanently into the Centres.

Glenn01

Juniors
I think it's nice for you to notice me. Your last incarnation (Sigurd) blocked me because I made Vas my bitch and you didn't want the same treatment.

I think you're showing real progress, despite the whole trying to call me a nazi thing again.
I usually don't reply to trolls but I will make an exception for you this time. Whatever problem youi had with this character "Vas" is between you and this character and has nothing to do with me. Having said that, why did he (Vas is a "he"?) think you were a Nazi, if he indeed did.

And can I ask you one more thing? Whatever you do in the privacy of your bedroom has nothing to with me. I'm not judging you at all. I'm a grown man and I get the impression you are as well. I'm really not into homosexual activity at all. Maybe J*****B** is happy to discuss it with you but be so kind as to stop referring to me as "a bitch", "making me a bitch" and etc. If you like it good for you but for me it seems kind of deviant and disgusting.

Thanks in advance.

But BennyV, of course there is a flip side to my earlier statement. If Widdop does everything well but doesn't take the ball to the line as he did for Thommos last try last week, I will be critical. Fair enough, isn't it?

SBD82

Coach
I usually don't reply to trolls but I will make an exception for you this time. Whatever problem youi had with this character "Vas" is between you and this character and has nothing to do with me. Having said that, why did he (Vas is a "he"?) think you were a Nazi, if he indeed did.

And can I ask you one more thing? Whatever you do in the privacy of your bedroom has nothing to with me. I'm not judging you at all. I'm a grown man and I get the impression you are as well. I'm really not into homosexual activity at all. Maybe J*****B** is happy to discuss it with you but be so kind as to stop referring to me as "a bitch", "making me a bitch" and etc. If you like it good for you but for me it seems kind of deviant and disgusting.

Thanks in advance.

Was that an olive branch? Awfully magnanimous of you vas.

Although the little homosexual jibe was pretty lame. And all of that faux interest in vas as though you're not him? Lamer still.

Perhaps if you were to stop acting like a little bitch people might stop treating you like one? Just a thought.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I'm going to be in Beograd next week. Drinking Slivovitz with the Slavianka. You ever been there:rolleyes:? I guess not:cool:.

I honestly have no idea what you are raving about but if you could, please send me a private message, letting me know where I can get whatever it is you have been smoking this morning.

A 'smoking' designed to ridicule? Where have I heard that before?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I suppose.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
He was also the only other person on this forum to use the term 'vis-a-vis' (incorrectly I might add), and the only other person to infer that JB has something to do with homosexuality.

Cracks are become gaping canyons!

More like the Grand Farkin' Canyon!

Glenn01

Juniors
Was that an olive branch? Awfully magnanimous of you vas.

Although the little homosexual jibe was pretty lame. And all of that faux interest in vas as though you're not him? Lamer still.

Perhaps if you were to stop acting like a little bitch people might stop treating you like one? Just a thought.
Firstly I am "Glenn01", not "Vas". Secondly, no. I have no intention of communicating with a blatant troll who seemingly can't get it through his grubby little mind that I find homosexual innuendo, specifically all your talk about grown men being "bitches" and "turning them into your bitches" distasteful to say the least. Have you spent time in the big house?

Right now I only want to know why this character "Vas" thought you were a Nazi, if that is indeed true.

It looks like a real struggle for you. To be able to communicate normally and stick to the topic. Do you think of this thread or this forum in general as being "My Struggle"?
A 'smoking' designed to ridicule? Where have I heard that before?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I suppose.
I call you "Smokin Saint Jimmy". Is it ok? Cool username in my humble opinion. I didn't imitate you. Go back and look at the history of my messages and see who imitated who. Though I didn't think you did at the time. I just thought you had gotten the impression I had been smoking something similar to that which the trippy old dude smokes daily. Though I'm still scratching my head as to exactly what "smoking something non-medicinal" means. It seems clear enough but for me to smoking something non-medicinal infers there is medicine which can be smoked. Doesn't matter. You come across as a decent person. If I were imitate you, I don't see the problem with that. I routinely imitate "BrissRedV" for example.

So anyway, please don't allow these trolls to sidetrack you.

Can you tell me if I am being reasonable? And when doing so, forget all these trolls and decide for yourself. Don't let them sway you.

For Thommos last try last week, Widdop took the ball to the line, both hands, Penwiff defence couldn't slide across because for all anyone knew Widdop was going to run it himself or kick it or pass short. He passed long putting Thommo through the line untouched and from there it was easy for Thommo to beat the last defender, probably the fullback Moylan.

First time I have seen him do it in 3 years. I expect to see a LOT more of it before I change my opinion on Widdop. Doesn't have to lead to a try or line break every time, of course, but as he is our "marquee playmaker" and has been and is still being paid accordingly, I expect to see a lot more of it before his re-signing is even considered.

SBD82

Coach
Firstly I am "Glenn01", not "Vas".
And I... "Believe you"

I find homosexual innuendo, specifically all your talk about grown men being "bitches" and "turning them into your bitches" distasteful to say the least.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. There was nothing sexual about you being my bitch. It's metaphorical.

And I never once called a grown man a bitch, just you.

I apologise for being distasteful. I'll stop saying it if you stop being a bitch.

Right now I only want to know why this character "Vas" thought you were a Nazi, if that is indeed true.
I can only imagine he thought so because he's a moron with no imagination. An affliction you appear to share.

Glenn01

Juniors
And I... "Believe you"

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. There was nothing sexual about you being my bitch. It's metaphorical.

And I never once called a grown man a bitch, just you.

I apologise for being distasteful. I'll stop saying it if you stop being a bitch.

I can only imagine he thought so because he's a moron with no imagination. An affliction you appear to share.
We have gone from homosexual innuendo to bestiality. That's just great! So you don't literally talk about turning grown men into your female dogs? You are a very sick person......... I'm going to refer to your a "Woofy" from now.

So there was no basis for this character calling you a Nazi and yet, you are so upset about it?

What a struggle it is for you. I'm starting to think it's "my struggle" putting up with you. In Beograd you would be promptly dragged, kicking and screaming behind the nearest tree, shed or outhouse and........ well let history be your guide as to what they would do with you there.

Glenn01

Juniors
Can somebody tell me what this thread was about again:confused:
Yes!
Can you tell me if I am being reasonable?

For Thommos last try last week, Widdop took the ball to the line, both hands, Penwiff defence couldn't slide across because for all anyone knew Widdop was going to run it himself or kick it or pass short. He passed long putting Thommo through the line untouched and from there it was easy for Thommo to beat the last defender, probably the fullback Moylan.

First time I have seen him do it in 3 years. I expect to see a LOT more of it before I change my opinion on Widdop. Doesn't have to lead to a try or line break every time, of course, but as he is our "marquee playmaker" and has been and is still being paid accordingly, I expect to see a lot more of it before his re-signing is even considered.

SBD82

Coach
We have gone from homosexual innuendo to bestiality. That's just great! So you don't literally talk about turning grown men into your female dogs? You are a very sick person......... I'm going to refer to your a "Woofy" from now.

So there was no basis for this character calling you a Nazi and yet, you are so upset about it?

What a struggle it is for you. I'm starting to think it's "my struggle" putting up with you. In Beograd you would be promptly dragged, kicking and screaming behind the nearest tree, shed or outhouse and........ well let history be your guide as to what they would do with you there.
Jesus vas. I didn't infer beastiality. What a twisted little mind you must have to come to that conclusion.

Feel free to continue the Nazi bullshit that you began in your previous incarnation. Maybe we can spend some more time on the sidelines together. The forum may or may not miss me, but I'm sure they would consider it an acceptable loss if it meant you were gone for a while too.