What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I actually like this type of music and I also have seen Mannequin at least 10 times. The 80's was a great time for movie making. Even my kids reckon the movies in that period shit on the current garbage that their generation is supposed to relate to.

I blame social media and reality tv for it.
I agree the movies were great but the music was dreadful.

I actually like this type of music and I also have seen Mannequin at least 10 times. The 80's was a great time for movie making. Even my kids reckon the movies in that period shit on the current garbage that their generation is supposed to relate to.

I blame social media and reality tv for it.
Youre a man of my own heart Venger, nothing comes close to the 80s for music and style.
I bet youre a man of great style?
What watch/s do you wear?

Avenger

Immortal
Youre a man of my own heart Venger, nothing comes close to the 80s for music and style.
I bet youre a man of great style?
What watch/s do you wear?
Big noters like me must have style. Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean and Omega Speedmaster. Next on the list is either a IWC Portuguese or Rolex Daytona. I like the Rolex Milgauss but waiting until it is produced in a 42 mm case.

Avenger

Immortal
Pissed that I missed out on watching Simple Minds at a day on the green earlier this year at the Hunter. I adore that band.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Big noters like me must have style. Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean and Omega Speedmaster. Next on the list is either a IWC Portuguese or Rolex Daytona. I like the Rolex Milgauss but waiting until it is produced in a 42 mm case.
I'm waiting until it is produced in a 124 mm case. I already have several import 75 mm cases direct from the Portuguese Royal Family.