What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Hope the said hooker makes a decision soon so we can move on and know our cap space so we can target a big booper.

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who said he wouldn't be good enough for Parra? I think Kasiano could be a great signing. I'd prefer him to Matagi. We would just need to ensure Kasiano isn't sharing the field with Vave, unless we were chasing points late in the game.

My point was that Kasiano would be no help when the opposition has the ball.

TheRam

Coach
Who said he wouldn't be good enough for Parra? I think Kasiano could be a great signing. I'd prefer him to Matagi. We would just need to ensure Kasiano isn't sharing the field with Vave, unless we were chasing points late in the game.

The dogs have made the semis and a GL since Kasiano has been playing, if I'm not mistaken and that is with the generally the worst halves paring in the league. By the way it's no secret that most of the points and the turn of the game going the Dogs way, happens when Kasiano is on the field. Fact.

Period!

Polokas win games, then the rest of the team can dance.

Chipmunk

Coach

Given that neither Kasiano or Vave play more than 30 minutes, Mannah struggles to get even half a game in, and Evans hasn't played more than 28 minutes in a match all season, it puts a lot of pressure on Brown and whoever else (Scott at this point in time) we intend to have in the middle.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Kas still struggles to play more than 25 minutes a game, every year the summer news is he loses weight to try and increase his output and every year his game minutes stay the same whilst his effectiveness has also come down.

He'd be a useful impact player for a team looking to pay good money for that only.. we need quality starting props

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We could start Kasiano with Vave on the bench. They could both play 30-35 minutes in two stints, with Mannah, Scott, Brown and co filling the other 170 odd minutes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd say Arthur feels like he's made a terrible mistake. He can't see the Moses signing working out well for us. He is worse than Chris Sandow.

Latest posts