What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2017: Non Parra games

Clifferd

Coach
Lol, Cleary is a fraud, he's still living off one good run from the Warriors in 2011. His career win % speaks for itself. Paying overs for some decent names well past there best will make you competitive but going for the quick fix won't help you long term.

Couldn't give a stuff if it was short term at this stage

Please tell me who we've overpaid because last time I checked you guys paid 900k for Moses lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Moses this year

49 missed tackles
1 try assist

That's all you need to know
This year lol, last year in a competitive team that gave a f**k he looked a more then decent first grader. This season he has been playing in a rabble. How shit has the NSW fullback looked the last few weeks???

Are you going to troll the Roosters forum as well like a love sick puppy???

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol, Cleary is a fraud, he's still living off one good run from the Warriors in 2011. His career win % speaks for itself. Paying overs for some decent names well past there best will make you competitive but going for the quick fix won't help you long term.

No but Penrith and Souths did the same thing. What else are they meant to do? Atleast while they become competitive they can attract better plays and keep juniors on market value.
I like who they have recruited so far. A centre- fullback and another forward and they can compete for top 8.

Clifferd

Coach
This year lol, last year in a competitive team that gave a f**k he looked a more then decent first grader. This season he has been playing in a rabble. How shit has the NSW fullback looked the last few weeks???

Are you going to troll the Roosters forum as well like a love sick puppy???

So you're accepting a player that clearly doesn't try in games. Ok. Maybe we should've keep a pea heart, you're right

Sorry buddy but Tedesco is 10x the player Moses will ever be and unlike Moses, still busts his gut. So no I won't

hindy111

Post Whore

Please tell me who we've overpaid because last time I checked you guys paid 900k for Moses lol

I read 750, but id say front load him this year so would more then likely end up 650.About same as Brooks.

Mcqueen at 400k was a good purchase. Big ben and packer over 600k each? I think that is overs. Who knows what Reynolds cost. Some say 750k and others 900k. I reckon he is worth 700k-750k.

hindy111

Post Whore
So you're accepting a player that clearly doesn't try in games. Ok. Maybe we should've keep a pea heart, you're right

Agree he is a shitbag. And I don't like it one bit. It stinks he walked out mid contract. Same thing happened to us with Foran who now signs with dogs. And Jamie Lyons to Manly.
We watched 2 of our big names go to rival team not to mention Hayne promising to come back and not returning.

Clifferd

Coach
I read 750, but id say front load him this year so would more then likely end up 650.About same as Brooks.

Mcqueen at 400k was a good purchase. Big ben and packer over 600k each? I think that is overs. Who knows what Reynolds cost. Some say 750k and others 900k. I reckon he is worth 700k-750k.

Matulino 475k Packer 600k

For Ava and Woods that's pretty good

Renoylds 750 > Moses who we were gonna pay 900

Clifferd

Coach
Agree he is a shitbag. And I don't like it one bit. It stinks he walked out mid contract. Same thing happened to us with Foran who now signs with dogs. And Jamie Lyons to Manly.
We watched 2 of our big names go to rival team not to mention Hayne promising to come back and not returning.

Yep, 100% mate. If anyone couldn't see Moses wasn't trying they have rocks in their heads hence he was part of the problem.

I can see him pulling his finger out of his ass and actually playing well for you guys which would piss so many people off

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Moses for 900k??? Reynolds the poor mans Brett Finch was reportedly signed for 900k, Moses was reported at 750k. Matalino for 700k lol, the guy has been busted for 2 years in a row. Massive risk. Let alone that POS head stomper Packer, he's played a couple of good games this season working off the back of a gun like Vaughan and once again Cleary the myth is happy to throw the bank at him. Yay go Tigers!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Moses for 900k??? Reynolds the poor mans Brett Finch was reportedly signed for 900k, Moses was reported at 750k. Matalino for 700k lol, the guy has been busted for 2 years in a row. Massive risk. Let alone that POS head stomper Packer, he's played a couple of good games this season working off the back of a gun like Vaughan and once again Cleary the myth is happy to throw the bank at him. Yay go Tigers!!!

Your figures are out of whack lol. Numbers I got were from club officials but yeah keep using your media figures as accurate information

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Sorry buddy but Tedesco is 10x the player Moses will ever be and unlike Moses, still busts his gut. So no I won't
If he is so shit and such a pea heart why are you on here like a love sick puppy???

Us Parra fans can and will only
Judge him what he does in our colours. What he has done for your rabble of a club this season counts for nothing.

hindy111

Post Whore
Matulino 475k Packer 600k

For Ava and Woods that's pretty good

Renoylds 750 > Moses who we were gonna pay 900

Props maybe bit over. Big ben hasn't been in form for years. But not silly money. I hope Twal step up in your team to.
Like ive mentioned before. It stinks what has happened and tigers. And it stunk when it happened to our club. I hope tigers recruit well and are a force. Whoever thinks how woods-moses-teddy acted is acceptable have rocks in head. Woods week after week on fox said how he hadn't made a decision and will know next week. Dragged it on for months.
Moses has been the one who has had the shit thrown at him while teddy and Woods not so much. They unlike Moses did not have there contract taken away and told we want to concentrate on the other 3. TIGERS DID NOT WANT HIM. HE says fine if don't want me and I'm not part of your future can I go now?

Id probably feel same if I was at a job and told we don't want you next year.

Clifferd

Coach
If he is so shit and such a pea heart why are you on here like a love sick puppy???

Us Parra fans can and will only
Judge him what he does in our colours. What he has done for your rabble of a club this season counts for nothing.

Because he is a peaheart???

Which rabble are you talking about? The team that's won 2 wooden spoons despite cheating the salary cap in the last 5 years or the one that just signed Moses for 900k a year and nobody else

Lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your figures are out of whack lol. Numbers I got were from club officials but yeah keep using your media figures as accurate information
My figures are out of whack but you are the one dribbling we are paying Moses 900k lol.

Club officials lol, yeah I'm sure they leak all the figures for some random fan to know about.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because he is a peaheart???

Which rabble are you talking about? The team that's won 2 wooden spoons despite cheating the salary cap in the last 5 years or the one that just signed Moses for 900k a year and nobody else

Lol
There you go again making up more shit to make yourself fell better about losing Moses and being stuck with a total gimp like Brooks. If he was shit as you say you wouldn't be on here trolling like a dumped ex.