What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Elim Final, Sun - Sharks 14-15* Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Cronulla 1-12, cows will go down swinging. Can match them in the forwards but the halves will be the difference for obvious reasons. JT3 will have a blinder but won't be enough.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Sharkies fairly comfortably i reckon. Hopefully another entertaining finals clash between these two

beave

Coach
Thurston, Scott and O'Neill. It's not as bad as is made out. They were in dire straits a few weeks back when Cooper, Coote and Morgan were out as well but the Cows injury crisis is being overplayed just a tad I feel. Every team has injuries.

It's more than that. Like Eloyd said, we have 4-5 players out there that are clearly busted but they have to play them because we aint got no one else. Yep JT, Scott, Oneill are missing (fair bit of the cap there) but there are also other players that were in the bench mix as well that have missed a massive amount of the season. Chudleigh was IMO going to be the benchy for Granville, Hoare, Kaufusi, Spina. These boys would all be featured off the bench. And then you throw in the loss of Hannant in the offseason. Its a miracle we got to the finals.

All of NQ is proud of them, I dont expect them to win on sunday but I know they will have a crack and that's all we ask for. I love that they havent used any of the injuries as an excuse for the last 6 weeks. The media has been the ones focused in on it, not us.

matrightyeh

Juniors
sharks easy
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Latest posts