What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Elim Final, Sun - Sharks 14-15* Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Cowboys will put in another brave effort only to be beaten again. The last quarter of the season must feel like an eternity. It the Sharks take them lightly this could be easily a game they let slip.

ed-grimley

Bench
Morgan will pull something out of his butt.
I reckon however that Hess has been a liability since NQ have gone bad. Why can't some SOO stars play as well in the NRL?

Puntoue

Juniors
It's a game we should win comfortably... So I imagine we'll embarrass the game of rugby league by running around like a bunch of kids dizzy on cordial without any coordination or purpose, pull something out our butts in the final minutes and win the game proving once and for-all that the team that deserves to win will always come up second best.

It's pretty much how we've won every game this year bar the Roosters.

elyod138

Bench
Thurston, Scott and O'Neill. It's not as bad as is made out. They were in dire straits a few weeks back when Cooper, Coote and Morgan were out as well but the Cows injury crisis is being overplayed just a tad I feel. Every team has injuries.
It's not just the missing players (there are more than those players still missing btw, a lot of fringe players are gone), it's the fact that the players left have had to play with an increased intensity for the past couple of months to compete, especially in those 3 or 4 games where the Cowboys barely had a bench for 40-60 min. They're busted and exhausted

Coote, Cooper, Winterstein and TMM look especially busted, they've been limping for whole games at times (TMM was supposed to miss 4 weeks but only missed 1).

If the forwards can freshen up before the game and put in a big effort I think they're in with a chance.

GongPanther

Referee
It's a game we should win comfortably... So I imagine we'll embarrass the game of rugby league by running around like a bunch of kids dizzy on cordial without any coordination or purpose, pull something out our butts in the final minutes and win the game proving once and for-all that the team that deserves to win will always come up second best.

It's pretty much how we've won every game this year bar the Roosters.
lol!

Latest posts