What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basil Brush

Juniors
There was nothing in either the Mau or Alvaro incident.

However that storm player should have been charged for the chicken wing.

lingard

Coach
Just a thought from yesterday's game, I reckon another really good quality middle forward would make a massive difference to our side.

Mannah / Alvaro do their job as the more defensive props every side needs. Brown is our 70-80 min middle work horse, and his play making/off load will improve in the coming years. Matagi is ok.

But vave for me, just isn't "productive" enough. Can make metres at times but can be a liability in defence.

We just lack that "big blooper" that can break the line/poke through but is also not a liability in defence. It's adds another threat to our side, we are dangerous on the edges but maybe a bit predictable in the middle.

I reckon Evans will make a massive difference to our side. Additionally it's rumoured we are also looking for another prop too.

If we had Moroa in the second half it would have made a massive difference. They can bitch and moan about being without Munster for 10 minutes - we were without our most damaging forward for over half the game. He was the best forward on the park until he went off.

Djay

Juniors
I think cause we lost yesterday and have now gone to the other side of the draw, I am pretty sure if we win next week the prelim vs the Roosters will be a Friday night.

lingard

Coach
I might be wrong, but I remember 3 offside calls.

Melbourne were the better team, but it irritates me that the officiating is so poor.

I really cant agree with that. Melbourne played with sixteen men for ten minutes. We played with sixteen men (minus our most damaging forward) for over half the game. Two of Melbourne's tries were absolute lucky flukes. We reduced Melbourne to an totally confused rabble for two fifteen minute periods of the game - until the absence of our seventeenth player, and the penalty count, finally took their toll. We were better in defence than they were and we were better in attack. Overall we were more composed than Melbourne. I think Parramatta were the better team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I really cant agree with that. Melbourne played with sixteen men for ten minutes. We played with sixteen men (minus our most damaging forward) for over half the game. Two of Melbourne's tries were absolute lucky flukes. We reduced Melbourne to an totally confused rabble for two fifteen minute periods of the game - until the absence of our seventeenth player, and the penalty count, finally took their toll. We were better in defence than they were and we were better in attack. Overall we were more composed than Melbourne. I think Parramatta were the better team.

Tbh, I was just saying it to be diplomatic.

I think we were the better side, and some of their calls were bullshit.

They were lucky to beat us.