What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2017 Kiwis news

Damn here we go Bob the builds up. I admire the passion but I see that we will be lucky to even win one match. Scotland are seen as easy beats. That worries me a whole lot. England, Samoa and Tonga will be hard to defeat then we have the juggernaut that is Australia too (If we make it that far)

I will call it now. We will lose against Samoa. I will probably be alone on this one however we drew against Scotland with a better lineup. Scary thought going in to this tournament.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Damn here we go Bob the builds up. I admire the passion but I see that we will be lucky to even win one match. Scotland are seen as easy beats. That worries me a whole lot. England, Samoa and Tonga will be hard to defeat then we have the juggernaut that is Australia too (If we make it that far)

I will call it now. We will lose against Samoa. I will probably be alone on this one however we drew against Scotland with a better lineup. Scary thought going in to this tournament.
I think we should beat Samoa as we should have them for all round speed. We should also expect to beat Scotland. Im not confident against Tonga and especially England. In saying all that I wouldn't be too surprised if we lost to Samoa and Scotland. Dissapointed but not shocked like an All Blacks loss in a RWC.

I think we should beat Samoa as we should have them for all round speed. We should also expect to beat Scotland. Im not confident against Tonga and especially England. In saying all that I wouldn't be too surprised if we lost to Samoa and Scotland. Dissapointed but not shocked like an All Blacks loss in a RWC.

Not even the so called minnow teams have had disruptions in their camps like us. We should be predicting how messy this campaign is going to be rather than instilling a false sense of hope we will knock off this mountain. My smokey for this WC is England.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Not even the so called minnow teams have had disruptions in their camps like us. We should be predicting how messy this campaign is going to be rather than instilling a false sense of hope we will knock off this mountain. My smokey for this WC is England.
The English league team has had no 'stresses' in their camp as far as we know. They got Bennett as their coach, Burgess bros, Josh Hodgson, James Graham and Widdop who I thought had a good season which helped the Dragons do better than most people predicted for them this year. Bennett will have them better than ready to go. We wont be playing them in pool play so Im not sure if we'll play them at all and thats a bummer cos we usually have good close games with them.

The English league team has had no 'stresses' in their camp as far as we know. They got Bennett as their coach, Burgess bros, Josh Hodgson, James Graham and Widdop who I thought had a good season which helped the Dragons do better than most people predicted for them this year. Bennett will have them better than ready to go. We wont be playing them in pool play so Im not sure if we'll play them at all and thats a bummer cos we usually have good close games with them.
My guess is Aussie 1 and England 2 in their pool, so we will face them (England) if we finish 1 in our pool, 2 we face Aussie.
3 we go home! :)

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Anyone got their tickets yet for the game? I got mine a few weeks ago and i am just interested to see what the PAX is for the game?

Good to see the players talking up their camp so far...did i hear them say its the best they have ever had?? hmm i guess they are not going to come out and say its poor as per the last years four nations??

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Good to see the players talking up their camp so far...did i hear them say its the best they have ever had?? hmm i guess they are not going to come out and say its poor as per the last years four nations??
It is good to hear them say they're all good but thats all pretty standard stuff. I'd be surprised if they said it wasn't all good.

Anyone got their tickets yet for the game? I got mine a few weeks ago and i am just interested to see what the PAX is for the game?

Exactly!
Never heard anyone in modern error before anything state to much honesty, maybe after the game they might say training was disrupted due to injury or illness, but not before.

Imagine if we started using reverse psychology. If saying it pretty bad and opposition hears and backs off a bit in their prep???

Latest posts