What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sione

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Will they?

Im willing to bet there are a fair few wingers far worse than Sione who are getting similar coin.

Like it or not, wing is where he played his best footy and i dont think hes lost all that much that he couldnt go back there and be very solid

Burwood

Bench
If I were from Dungog, I'd be able to count the number of NRL games that Sione has played on the wing on one hand.

TooheysNew

Coach
Please name me all these wingers that are far worse than Sione getting 500k

Maybe Spot On can help?
Where you at?
He probably hasn't got inside information from the brokering of their houses, so he may not be able to give you the numbers you're after...

Zoidberg

First Grade
Maybe that’s why they have held off re-signing him. Wait and see how he goes in the centres, if he doesn’t do well enough he won’t stay, if he does great, he can stay as a centre.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Is this a joke?
Are you saying all these players are all far worse winger than Sione?
With the exception of Beale you have to be kidding.
You would take them all over Sione on the wing.
Secondly none of them would be earning close to 500k except Uate who we were paying the majority of his salary.
Thirdly just laugh at loud Beale earning 500k playing wing!!
Well i wouldnt take any of them on the wing over Sione mate, it's why I listed them

2ndly, I can guarantee you they all have $500k salaries reported at their last signings with their respective clubs

Noone is forcing you to agree with me though

perverse

Referee
That sounds like having Uate and Gags defending together. Yucky.
wslr8.jpg

Latest posts