What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fave snacks during footy

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A surgeon is doing an operation. He’s about to finish when, surprisingly, the patient wakes, sits up, and demands to know what’s going on.
“I’m about to close,” says the surgeon.
The patient grabs the surgeon’s hand and says, “I’m not going to let you do that. I’ll close my own incision.”
The surgeon hands him the needle and thread and says, “Suture self.”

hindy111

Post Whore
Surely not pissed this early in the Morning Gary.
Im abour ro jave my 2nd cup of Dlimah. Got to work 45 mins early to sneak a few free ones in.

Chipmunk

Coach
Ok. So i just got back from the speakeasy. So I've just had a whisky sour, and a straight Macallan, and I've just poured a glass of merlot from a bottle that I opened on Wednesday, tastes ok. For pre-footy dinner I had some Octypuss and veal saltimbocca.

I thought the Speakeasy closed until it find a new location?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When I go to Canberra I go to a bar that’s even cooler than the Speakeasy. It’s accessed via a manhole on London Circuit.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good news re: Molly. It's pricey but I like it, the drinks are quality and in Canberra you can easily pay the same as what they charge for absolute shit.

then there are games like the Broncos one last year i was just popping onto the bean bag with bourbon in hand and spilt half of it jumping back up as we scored in the 13th second.

i just grabbed the remote to turn the sound up a bit then i looked up as we scored
happy days!

Last edited:

Latest posts