What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Salary Cap

LESStar58

Referee
Mate, nobody hates the Eels more than me, sometimes!

I still cannot get over some of the glasshouse dwelling folks that support the Eels though most of them wouldn't say boo to a ghost on the issue of salary cap rorting these days.

If there was any consistency Manly would lose points. If there's another retrospective salary cap reporting scandal at another club in the next year to 18 months then the NRL will look even stupider than they already do. Not sure how after what happened at Melbourne we still have clubs rorting the cap.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Oh noes Turd Greenshit, such brutality

Last year we had to play $1.5m under the cap due to injuries like Watmong's injury which you exempt from Parramatta but not Manly because you're biased against us as f**k, now we have to play only $330k for 2 years

Well hopefully now emails will be released and you'll be forced to resign

If Penn has any guts

Can we get Gallop back?
*Moanly * were lucky they only got smacked with a feather instead of the sledgehammer Storm were hit with

I still cannot get over some of the glasshouse dwelling folks that support the Eels though most of them wouldn't say boo to a ghost on the issue of salary cap rorting these days.

If there was any consistency Manly would lose points. If there's another retrospective salary cap reporting scandal at another club in the next year to 18 months then the NRL will look even stupider than they already do. Not sure how after what happened at Melbourne we still have clubs rorting the cap.
Lol we aren't Melbourne or Parramatta

We don't victim blame people whose necks we break

This is piddly shit every club does

We got caught because the police had a bitchfit they couldn't get is criminally for allowing a grub like Foran to have shit mates

STORM.99/07

Bench
Losing fans? Guess they never cared anyway

What a bunch of soft cocks, maybe Parramatta or souffs should be their club

Undisclosed third party deals is hardly signing 5 contracts or whatever the eels done

We have f**khead owners, a cuckold for a coach and a fat leak walking around the place thinking he's bigger than the club, his stomach may well be though so I guess there's some merit

I will not stop going for the club but I decided that I wouldn't be helping them financially after the Toovey debacle
I hope you don`t desert your club Cherry, alot of players don`t know what goes on in the board room. good luck for the rest of the season.I still think you should have lost points. i feel sorry for Moanly supporters

Spot On

Coach
"Fulton quit his role as general manager of the Sea Eagles one month into the investigation.

He was not interviewed by the integrity unit.

As he is not a registered official, the NRL was powerless to hand down a penalty."

Fulton taking a play out of the Broncos/Gee playbook... smart!

Well, the precedent was set by the club who knows how to to do it best. Manly just followed the playbook.

Smart.

NRL is weak.

Todd needs to go.

WIll they just fix the TPA mess and get serious when clubs rort?

Otherwise, why bother. Just make it a free for all and watch it all burn with a couple of clubs dominating each year as they have the cash.

It's an absolute laughing stock looking back over the past 15 years or so at the number of clubs that have rorted the cap........ and it keeps happening. Are the recipients of these off the books payments paying tax on whatever money they are receiving???? What are they getting???? Is any of this being looked at by the ATO????

Then there's the rorts that we don't know about including 300K that went missing from the Broncos leagues.

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Losing fans? Guess they never cared anyway

What a bunch of soft cocks, maybe Parramatta or souffs should be their club

Undisclosed third party deals is hardly signing 5 contracts or whatever the eels done

We have f**khead owners, a cuckold for a coach and a fat leak walking around the place thinking he's bigger than the club, his stomach may well be though so I guess there's some merit

I will not stop going for the club but I decided that I wouldn't be helping them financially after the Toovey debacle

Cant say I've heard many declare their no longer supporting the club, actually doing the same as you and pulling financial support.. I for one was furious about the handling of Toovey and have still financially supported the club until today when the club I love has been found to be cheating...

Cheating is cheating however big or small...

I hope you don`t desert your club Cherry, alot of players don`t know what goes on in the board room. good luck for the rest of the season.I still think you should have lost points. i feel sorry for Moanly supporters
I'm not shocked or upset at the punishment, I think the owner is a f**ktard anyway and he'd be at the head of it

What I find annoying is we haven't done anything other clubs just haven't yet been caught

Maloney told the media he was waiting for Penrith to set up a third party deal so he could sign but the club can't do it

Where's their punishment?

Cant say I've heard many declare their no longer supporting the club, actually doing the same as you and pulling financial support.. I for one was furious about the handling of Toovey and have still financially supported the club until today when the club I love has been found to be cheating...

Cheating is cheating however big or small...

This is a Lance Armstrong level of cheating

Let me explain

The year Armstrong got done the bloke who won tour De France would've came something like 26th in Armstrong's time

Everyone f**king cheated in his time, he just cheated better

eagles4eva

First Grade
This is a Lance Armstrong level of cheating

Let me explain

The year Armstrong got done the bloke who won tour De France would've came something like 26th in Armstrong's time

Everyone f**king cheated in his time, he just cheated better

LMAO nice little analogy...

I'm just pissed at the club beyond measure, maybe this is the catalyst that tipped me over the edge..

Either way Eagles management need to be made accountable..

Secondly...................BRING BACK TOOVES

Lebbo73

Bench
Yeah thanks for the essay is Andrew Gee around
Andrew Gee is still around somewhere. Just like Bozo. It can’t be helped if the dumb merkins running your club and Manly’s aren’t smart enough to pay these people hush money! ;)

LMAO nice little analogy...

I'm just pissed at the club beyond measure, maybe this is the catalyst that tipped me over the edge..

Either way Eagles management need to be made accountable..

Secondly...................BRING BACK TOOVES
I'm disappointed in the owners

They green lit this shit

I'm not shocked though they're a pack of merkins who are only in it for themselves

I will not help them with they bills

They're on the record as saying us fans and our opinions mean nothing

If they left we'd have another owner by week's end

Lebbo73

Bench
Btw, if Miller was such a legend, why did he and his club always choke at the business end of the season?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
giphy-downsized.gif